• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby dust!!!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:21 PM
  • 15 Replies
2 moms liked this

I know how stressful it can be ttc and I would like to send butt loads of baby dust to all you lovely ladies!!! Sooo.....baby dust baby dust baby dust baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s. wish us luck!! We're now 6w 4d preggers but waiting for 3 months. 

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DeeVahDee
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :) I really need it. Af is due tomorrow no signs or symptoms so far
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

H&H 9mths and thanks for the dust it is well appreciated.

(I got my snow shovel scooping all and running from the other ladies lol)

karamelkat9
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:33 PM

HAHAH I am with you girl! I just started my TWW.

Quoting tiffluv81:

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:33 PM

I been looking for you and couldnt remember your whole screen name. I was wondering how you was doing. I have a new list of ladies i keep up with thats waiting for the BFP like myself, but i only hae you on as Dee.. I hope AF is on vacation for you. Have you tested?

Quoting DeeVahDee:

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:34 PM

2 dpo and using progesterone cream as well. FX'd for us both

Quoting karamelkat9:

HAHAH I am with you girl! I just started my TWW.

Quoting tiffluv81:

loveablej
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Happy healthy 9 months and thank you. Ttc our first hoping it happens soon. Af came early last week so out for this month :-(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DeeVahDee
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Thanks for asking :) no. I haven't tested as yet all I have are opks lol. I wanna wait til a few days after af is due. I rather af show than I see a bfn I would be sooo hurt. I hve my fingers cross idk what more I can do to get pregnant. Anyway how are you?

Quoting tiffluv81:

I been looking for you and couldnt remember your whole screen name. I was wondering how you was doing. I have a new list of ladies i keep up with thats waiting for the BFP like myself, but i only hae you on as Dee.. I hope AF is on vacation for you. Have you tested?

Quoting DeeVahDee:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ARMYWife624
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Quoting DeeVahDee:

Dh and i decided we were done testing and keeping track of things. We decided that if its supposed to happen it will and then 2 months later here we are
Good luck!!!!
DeeVahDee
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Well I've lost my thermometer since 5dpo lol. I only was relying on opk and temps well now I just gatta rely on opks if I don't get a bfp this cycle. But I really don't understand why I haven't got pregnant. I'm 19 been ttc for a year I've been pregnant once but that ended in a mc. We bd every other day, idk what's wrong with me. But I really hope this is it

Quoting ARMYWife624:

Quoting DeeVahDee:

Dh and i decided we were done testing and keeping track of things. We decided that if its supposed to happen it will and then 2 months later here we are

Good luck!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:59 PM

wheew 19 i miss those years omg well other than being raped at 19.. Anyhow, i feel your hurt. As I say all the time. I am 31 will; be 32 next month, I have been preggo 4 times all ending in mc's and I have had 6 chemicals with the last being November last year. I have done what I can and nothing yet. All I can say is hold on to your faith, and keep trusting that GOD will allow this to happen for you and your time will soon come as well as mines. I have been trying for 10 years.

Quoting DeeVahDee:

Thanks for asking :) no. I haven't tested as yet all I have are opks lol. I wanna wait til a few days after af is due. I rather af show than I see a bfn I would be sooo hurt. I hve my fingers cross idk what more I can do to get pregnant. Anyway how are you?

Quoting tiffluv81:

Quoting DeeVahDee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)