Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got results after my sad 1st ultrasound

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:58 PM
  • 11 Replies
3 moms liked this
So the dr called and said firstly that my first hcg was 2680 not 2080 on the 1st blood work and exactly 2 days later it was 5164 so almost exactly doubled. She said she is hopeful. And I asked about my radiology ultrasound she said the radiologist called right after I left the office yesterday and said he saw the same thing a small sac. But didn't see anything in my tubes an didn't see anything of concern. So I asked if it was possible I ovulated late she said its always a possibility, and she made another ultrasound appointment for me in her office on Tuesday morning at 9:40. She asked how I was feeling and if I had any bleeding or cramping. I've been off an in crampy for 2 weeks do nothings changed there. I just said I had no bleeding my boobs still hurt and I had nausea today. She said she was happy with that so we are waiting until Tuesday for our appointment if nothing changes before then! Thanks for all the support you ladies have given me the last few days!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:25 PM
That's good news :-)
tryin44
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Yay! Good luck!!
jjmmcc
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Gl :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Lots of luck. I know it feels like you're being "strung along" when your waiting for good news (I've been going through it, too. Lots of bleeding.) but its all worth it for a good outcome. Lots of hope for the best!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Yay! Hoping you ovulated late which is most likely!

Rushn311
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Glad your numbers went up. Please update after your next u/s. :D

KyrinM
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:52 AM

So far so good, that is great to hear! 

cRystienah
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:41 AM
Thats great, I hope you get some more good news! Good luck!
juniper1745
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Everything will be fine! I'm glad to hear the good news!
LuvNmyGrl
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you everyone! I will update as soon as I leave the dr on Tuesday. Also I wanted to let you know I've been there too I started bleeding ( like a regular flow period) at 7 weeks with ds1. First I had a pillow on my cervix, then it was a low placenta ( this was real) but it continued and it would get heavy and I would go to er once a week dr was seeing me 2-3 times a week. As was developing perfectly fine until 19 weeks I went into labor by the time I got to er( 1 hour after first contraction) I was dialated 9 and ds had passed away. That was at 3am and u had felt him kicking at midnight. Turned out I had developed a placental infection that no one caught. Just make sure you don't let anyone stop you if you want to be seen and ask questions. I always just took their answer never asked for them to do more.

Quoting MommyAddie:

Lots of luck. I know it feels like you're being "strung along" when your waiting for good news (I've been going through it, too. Lots of bleeding.) but its all worth it for a good outcome. Lots of hope for the best!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)