Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i would like to help you ladies get prego

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:36 PM
  • 27 Replies
3 moms liked this

I havent been here in along while but i do stop bye to see how you ladies are doing an i see alot of you trying for along while an wanted to tell you how i got prego so fast i hope this doesnt up set any one in any way an hope it helps you ladies as it did me here are some tips an trick

If you do want to try an herbal supplement, be sure to check with your healthcare provider first. Some of the herbs that have been linked to fertility — chasteberry and vitex, in particular ,should stop in the 2ww an after you get a bfp!!

Finally, just because herbs are natural doesn't mean they don't have potential side effects and drug interactions that you should be aware of. For example, researchers recommend against using a fertility-boosting supplement blend if you are also taking fertility drugs, as the herbs might interfere or interact with the medication.

list of herbs that will help are:

folic acid

b12

royal jelly  (fresh or pill form) wouldnt take if your unable to take hunny or any other bee product

calcium

yams help with twins lol they say

maca

soy

red clover

red respberry leaf

http://www.whattoexpect.com/preconception/fertility-supplements.aspx

i used soft cup after we did it. an left it in for the rest of the day then took it out

preseed lube

http://www.ehow.com/how_5616546_pregnant-naturally-herbs.html

also wanted to add bding every other day not every day that lowers your chances of getting prego

watching for watery strechy cm this is best for your to get your little swimers up to were they need to be

ill keep adding thigs as i go as i remeber them

alittle some thing i found online when i was looking for some more things to help you out

WHEN should you take soy?
You take Soy Isoflavones, like Clomid, on either CD 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8 or 5-9.
If you take soy Isoflavones during the later time bracket, for example CD 5-9, you shall strengthen the egg that has already started growing producing a healthier egg. The earlier in your cycle you take It, the higher your chance of releasing multiple eggs but these eggs will not be as mature as the eggs grown from taking Soy later.�
A lot of women will choose the middle cycle (3 -7) allowing time for a strong and healthy egg to develop without erasing the chance of a second egg being developed and released.

1-5 = You produce more eggs, and ovulate sooner, with a stronger ovulation.

2-6 = You produce more eggs than usual, but not as many as taking it 1-5. Eggs may be more mature, and ovulation will be slightly more strong than 1-5.

3-7 = The best of both worlds, a few more eggs, and all eggs will be strong & mature, and ovulation will be a lot stronger than 1-5.

4-8 = No more eggs will be produced, but the ones already there, will be matured alot more than usual, and ovulation will be very strong. Ovulation may only be brought forward a teeny bit.

5-9 = You'll have one very mature strong egg, from the ones you already produced on your own. Ovulation will either happen when it usually does, or a few days later, but your egg will be of great quality.

What DOSAGE should you take?
The dose is really�up to you but you should always use the lowest amount that works for you.
With Clomid the starting dose is 50mg. Soy Isoflavones are said to be half the strength of Clomid, so it makes sense for the starting dose to be 100mg.
The trouble with 100mg of soy is that the capsules tend to come as 40mg. So you have a choice of starting at 80mg or 120mg.

I would recommend that if you know that you do ovulate without taking soy then you should start with 80mg.
And if you know that you don't usually ovulate you can start with 120mg.
Some women change the dose on different days. So they may start at 120mg for the first 3 days then give an extra boost for the last 2 days with 160mg.�

Use the lowest dose possible for yourself. It is said that it takes 3months to get the full benefits of what you are taking. NEVER EXCEED 200mg/day.

Here's an article on TWW!
http://www.twoweekwait.com/newsletter/2006-01/#1

hope this helps you ladies good luck an please talk to your doc befor you try any thing

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy74146
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Soft cup? Like a diva cup?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lemay25
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:48 PM

i posted a pic of them

lemay25
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:49 PM

BUMP!

lemay25
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:50 PM

no the diva cup is diff the soft cup helps hold it up there, the diva you drip into sorry hope the pic helps alittle bit

lemay25
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:26 PM

BUMP!

WOFFT
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Well Done, Thank you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sspaschal2427
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you so much :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:46 AM
2 moms liked this
Thank you, I think I want to try softcups...m
lemay25
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:47 AM

i would give a try couldnt hurt good luck

cRystienah
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you(: its very nice of you to come back and give advice! Ive heard of the softcups before and I think this post just talked me into giving them a try lol.

- Bump for others to see!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)