• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When to stop vitex?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:16 PM
  • 7 Replies
So of course the Internet is providing conflicting info...... So wwyd?
1. Do you stop vitex in your 2ww.
2. Stop when a BFP appears.
3. keep taking it for a bit after you get your BFP like progesterone.
4. Keep taking it your whole pregnancy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:26 PM

The site I use says to take it all month long without a break. As far as when you get a bfp it says you can take it up to your 3rd trimester but they said at this point only uder a docs care. Good luck and hope it brings you a bfp

Ma2Liam
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Thanks. It is frustrating with all the different information out there.

Quoting hypnautica:

The site I use says to take it all month long without a break. As far as when you get a bfp it says you can take it up to your 3rd trimester but they said at this point only uder a docs care. Good luck and hope it brings you a bfp

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:20 PM

I agree it can be a pain. I finally found a site I like so I just go to it when I need to look at things like Vitex or Maca. Good luck and I really hope this works for you :)

Ma2Liam
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Can I ask what it says about maca? Or what site it us?

Quoting hypnautica:

I agree it can be a pain. I finally found a site I like so I just go to it when I need to look at things like Vitex or Maca. Good luck and I really hope this works for you :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Naturalfertilityinfo.com when you go to the site just go to where it says fertility therapies and it has in the list Maca and Vitex along with a lot of other helpful info. She also has 10 day fertility smoothies which you add Maca to that you may be interested in trying. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Ma2Liam
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Thanks. It is nice to get a trusted site from a knowledgable TTCer.

Quoting hypnautica:

Naturalfertilityinfo.com when you go to the site just go to where it says fertility therapies and it has in the list Maca and Vitex along with a lot of other helpful info. She also has 10 day fertility smoothies which you add Maca to that you may be interested in trying. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:30 PM

You are welcome. I learned about her site last month during a telephone fertility conference that was held in England. It was a week long and had some great info. She was one of the guest speakers and was talking about fertility massages and herbs so thats what took me to her site.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)