Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A bit of an update on me...

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:46 AM
  • 11 Replies
Finally found a local place that can removed my IUD! But first I need to get a second opinion about the fact that the doc couldn't see/feel the string. That appt is the 27th. If it has migrated, then they will have to remove it. If not, I will go to the other place and start the paper work for getting it removed. So hopefully in the next few months we will begin our TTC journey!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Herlache
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Good luck!
Dreamer313
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Thank you! I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Nervous because the fact that she couldn't see my string and I'm hoping it hasn't migrated. And excited because I'm ready to start my TTC for #3 journey!

Quoting Herlache:

Good luck!
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Good to know you're making progress on this without having to pay the rather very high expensive amount you mentioned earlier sometime. Good Luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momto3_89
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Oh wow!!! Congrats :) gl
zebbyzebby06
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:15 AM
That's why I never did that I was so scared something like that would happen. I am glad I rod the pill now.cause one day hes like you should quit the bc so I did :)
zebbyzebby06
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Good luck :)
Dreamer313
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Its going to be a long process, but its something that has to get done. And according to the local clinic, I will be paying a % of my income. Which hopefully will be less then what my clinic wanted to charge me. And thank you.

Quoting WOFFT:

Good to know you're making progress on this without having to pay the rather very high expensive amount you mentioned earlier sometime. Good Luck.
Dreamer313
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I did it because the Depo shot messed me up. And it took 2 1/2yrs to conceive. And I would never remember the pill. I love my IUD! Just not the price to have it removed early. And thank you

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

That's why I never did that I was so scared something like that would happen. I am glad I rod the pill now.cause one day hes like you should quit the bc so I did :)
Dreamer313
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Thank you!

Quoting Momto3_89:

Oh wow!!! Congrats :) gl
zebbyzebby06
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:29 AM
I really wanted something like that cause jtd be so much easier. But 1)my nerves got the better of me Lol. And also only one dr.in our clinic did them. He wasn't my dr. and I.never met him so I didn't feel comfy. My sil was having issues with mirana at the time too. But I was really ckncidering it but was too chicken. Every odd works against hubby all the time. We are always that rare case or whatever...
well apart from the lottery Haha so I figured id be that one person who would have bad issues. And I worry too much :)

Quoting Dreamer313:

I did it because the Depo shot messed me up. And it took 2 1/2yrs to conceive. And I would never remember the pill. I love my IUD! Just not the price to have it removed early. And thank you

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)