Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice Needed: I am 35yo and my twins are in private college...

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:36 AM
  • 4 Replies

I am 35yo and my twins are in private college so we have a couple of years left paying for school. My husband and I have decided to have one more child. Our house is paid off, but one of us would like to stay home with the baby. Should we try now or wait the 3 years until our other children finish school? What if they want to go to graduate school? Help, please!

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Eshadowgirl
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:45 AM

I would say start now....as someone who is 35 and TTC her first...Dont waste time.

I wish I had started sooner...However it took me 33yrs to find my husband. Now TTC is a HUGE struggle and very stressful.

So if your both healthy ...Go for it now! :)

krissy920
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:59 AM

Id start now as age can play a very big factor in how fast you  can get  pregnant and carry the child . I would hope the twins would be willing to get a job and help pay for their education to take some of the burden from you guys as well. While i agree with helping children and their schooling ( each of my  children  get an account with 75 a month put in for their futures) i would hope that  if the time comes and that money is gone they would be willing to help share the financial burden to further their lives if i myself was needing  help with it.

Wright77
by Shelley on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:04 AM
I am in a similar situation I am also 35 and my oldest DD is graduating in May :) I wouldn't wait start TTC now DH and I have been trying for 9 months . I have 3 DD and they were pleasant surprises now that we are trying we are having a difficult time . My youngest is going to be 9 yrs. old in Sept. and middle DD is 16 yrs. old . I have done 3 Clomid Cycles concieved on the first but m/c at 5w2d . I wish you all the best and Baby Dust .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:34 AM
For me I'd start now. Babies really don't cost that much they need basic care
Clothes
Roof
Breast milk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)