Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused completely by this cycle

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:36 AM
  • 5 Replies
Ok ill start with LMP was 2-27 it was 3 days late. On 3-2 I started taking birth control to try to keep my ovaries at rest since I was out of state and couldn't do my baseline follicle check and start my injectable meds On 3-7 I got an almost positive ovulation test anyhow. It was half way there. On 3-8 yesterday I got two positive O tests on what would be CD10 by my LMP Today I wake up on CD 11 and I'm having spotting. Light pink mucus/blood when I wipe type of thing this morning. I've never had O bleeding and its way to early for implant so I'm thoroughly confused this month. What in the world is going on?? Last cycle was canceled because I had 7 large cysts. Cycle before that canceled due to 1 large cyst and over 10 follicles. Cycle prior to that was the one I took clomid.

Ill add pic of O test in reply
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
DevonD83
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:38 AM

Far right was 3-7 about 11/12 am middle 3-8 11/12 left 3/8 about 3/4pm
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Middle one looks positive to me.

Sounds like O spotting I've only had it ONCE in 4 years so it is possible :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtriciax
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:44 AM

sounds like O spotting i had it once last yr. goodluck hun 

DevonD83
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Shocking me big time but hey ill go with it. I told the nurse when she gave me bc all it does is make me sick as hell it doesn't stop me from getting preggers. My first was a pill baby fourth was Vcf baby, mc when I got preg with iud and 6th baby I was on the bc patch.
DevonD83
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Oh and the one on the left pic was taken about the 2 minute mark. After another few minutes it was as dark as middle but I didn't take another cause well you get the gist. Lol. Today was neg again
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)