• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont like this feeling of sadness :(

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:04 AM
  • 9 Replies
For those of you who have been following my post know that I was told I could possibly have a tubel pregnancy due to my hgc numbers 53 50 57 36 last week and a vaginal ultrasound saying think he saw something in my left tube but wasn't sure and asked me to go back Monday for an other non vaginal ultrasound but I cancled my appointment and and just going to wait till my ob doc.. I stopped taking progestrone now I am not spotting anymore I just feel like I want to give my body more time to see what my body does I am in no pain I feel fine I think I am entitled to a second opinion even if I have a mc I can live with that but giving me a shot to terminate the pregnancy because he thinks its a tubel at 4 weeks 3days I just want more time and just knowing I am pregnant and unsure about what's going to happen is so hard and very sad but I am a strong women and I am gonna be fine sorry ladies I've been an emotional mess had to vent :( you ladies understand what's going on

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
storkneedsgps
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM
I have no advice as I've never been in that situation so here's a bump for you. I'm very sorry you are going through this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtriciax
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:51 AM

so sorry hun. 

firsttimem2b
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Fx! GL to you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I am so sorry hun. Try to get to your ob soon, if it is in your tube you dont want to wait for it to possibly rupture. Hugs.
Jacksmommy30
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:13 AM
FX'd for you!!!
Lindyjf
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I'm sorry you are going through this. Good luck and hugs to you!!! 

lovinmybabe
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:11 PM
prayers for our family
amy31308
by Ashlee on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Please make sure your OB will get you in this week. Tubal pregnancies are nothing to take lightly. They can be very dangerous. Which I'm sure you know that.

Prayers that everything will be okay and this will end with a healthy pregnancy and baby.
Just.1.More
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Sorry you are going through all this..good luck an get to ur OB soon as you can don't want to hurt ur tube and have a harder time getting pregnant . **hugs**
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)