Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FF chart question

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:17 AM
  • 3 Replies

Had a temp spike last night. Is this good, bad or neither? I feel like I'm trying to read something into everything and it's making me crazy!!

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:19 AM

It's good in that it shows your progesterone is rising, which is good.  You need higher progesterone to support a developing fetus.  It doesn't mean anything about whether or not you are pregnant, though.

MamaToCarson
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:20 AM

I'll def take good over bad no matter what lol! This is my first time charting if you couldn't tell! Thanks!

Quoting GwenMB:

It's good in that it shows your progesterone is rising, which is good.  You need higher progesterone to support a developing fetus.  It doesn't mean anything about whether or not you are pregnant, though.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:31 AM

We've all been there - and this is how we learned. :)  I hope you get your BFP & don't have to learn much more about charting!

Quoting MamaToCarson:

I'll def take good over bad no matter what lol! This is my first time charting if you couldn't tell! Thanks!

Quoting GwenMB:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)