Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New at This.....

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:52 AM
  • 7 Replies
Hi Everyone! I am competely new to the forum/trying to conceive group world, but figured it would be a good way to have my "baby talk" fix so that I don't drive my husband crazy! haha! We have a 14 month old son and I stopped BC in mid February and we are currently TTC number 2! We got pregnant very easily with our son (2 months). I am hoping the same is true with this one. I have been experiencing spotting (two times) during this cycle from stopping the birth control, which I didn't have last time. :( Hope it doesn't have an impact on whether or not I ovulate. I am using OPK's and think I am getting close to a positive (on Day 13 now). Not sure how possible it is to get pregnant the first month of trying, but we will see. Any encouragement would be appreciated! I know it's only the first month and I need to cool it (haha) on the stressing out, but I'm so impatient haha! Look forward to chatting with everyone and sharing stores! Have a great weekend!
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Welcome & good luck!

MCF118
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Thank you SO SO MUCH!!

Jacksmommy30
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Welcome and good luck!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PATTYMALT27
by PATRICIA on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Good luck!!!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tiffani_qt2001
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I was super excited at first too! And still am lol... I know alot of ladies who conceived on the first month of trying :) so maybe you will be lucky! This is our sixth month trying, a few days away from O'ing hopefully

Good Luck!

mrsallen3912
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Good Luck! :)

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Good luck!!!:) we r on month 5.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)