Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our journey begins...

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM
  • 1 Replies

For the past 4 years I've had extremely irregular cycles every month among other symptoms pertaining to PCOS... I haven't been able to go to the gyno (no insurance) and when DH and I got married I finally was able to make an appointment to figure out what was up. I had to cancel twice but finally just made it in 2 days ago. My Dr. says that she thinks I could have a "mild" case of PCOS (Is there even such a thing as a mild case? I've heard you either have it or don't?) ... During my visit they took blood and yesterday I had ultrasounds done and I'm supposed to go in on Tuesday to discuss the results... I'm trying not to worry until then... We've only been married for 3 months after having a long distance relationship for some time and so we've only actually been trying going on 3 months... Nothing to bat an eye lash about. yet. We knew we wanted to start trying right away because my cycles were so irregular and now I know MAYBE why they are.

Not sure why I came here to post, I guess I just needed some encouragement. I've never had a broken bone, never needed surgeries etc I've been blessed with a healthy body thus far...so if this is what God is throwing our way then we can work through it... I'm glad I'll have this community to come to though.

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I think PCOS can have a mild to severe range, but I don't know much about it.

Hopefully you get answers Tuesday about how you can deal with it & get a BFP soon.  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)