Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Last Night

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM
  • 5 Replies
I took a test and I swear I could barely see a line and so could my husband. I for sure keep thinking af is coming cause I was cramping like all day yesterday cause I felt like I had started but nope. All night I cried thinking why can't I get pregnant I know for sure I'm going to start. This morning woke up with cramps but like nothing bad like tugging kind of feeling. So I still have hope could it be to early? I'm 12 dpiui today
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jacksmommy30
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:08 AM
I'm sorry you had a rough night... I hope your AF stays away and you get your BFP soon!
PATTYMALT27
by PATRICIA on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Thank you I hope the witch stays away to lol

Quoting Jacksmommy30:

I'm sorry you had a rough night... I hope your AF stays away and you get your BFP soon!

GwenMB
by Gwen on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:14 AM

There can be a lot of cramping in early pregnancy.  You definitely still have hope.

When you are 12dpiui, aren't you 10 or 11 DPO?

PATTYMALT27
by PATRICIA on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:20 AM
I have no idea this is my first iui and I never really knew about dpo until I joined this group but I'm learning slowly but surely because of all of you ladies but thank you I hope it's not af coming plus cramping is gone

Quoting GwenMB:

There can be a lot of cramping in early pregnancy.  You definitely still have hope.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:09 PM

If you are only 10 or 11 DPO, it can definitely be too early to get a BFP since implantation often happens about 9 DPO (the range being 6-12 DPO).  You definitely are not out yet.

Quoting PATTYMALT27:

I have no idea this is my first iui and I never really knew about dpo until I joined this group but I'm learning slowly but surely because of all of you ladies but thank you I hope it's not af coming plus cramping is gone

Quoting GwenMB:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)