Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well im late .. and still havent tested... Update...

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:49 AM
  • 21 Replies

Well af was due the 4th and i havent seen her yet but she surprises me and shows late sometimes ... I havent had any symptoms so far , but ive been having these dreams of takin pregnancy tests and getting positives.. Then everyone has been askin me if im pregnant or that a friend calls them and asks whose pregnant and they get so excited to hear its me cuz they have been feelin like i am.... But i dont want to test and get that bfn... What do you girls think i should do.. :)

Well ladies thank you so much for your support but it came out a BFGinormousN ... The test line is dark and the rest is whiter than white.... Well looks like im out this month ... Im not to upset like i thought i would be just means i get to keep trying for my little peanut :) Good luck to the rest of you ladies :)

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Test! Since your late. I know my period comes late to. I was 4days late and tested and there she came.

Jacksmommy30
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:53 AM
2 moms liked this
Bite the bullet and test FX'd for you!!! Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrsallen3912
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

test, and update us!

huntmom1104
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:55 AM

thank you .... should i still use fmu and wait till tomorrow or just go ahead and test sometime today

Quoting Jacksmommy30:

Bite the bullet and test FX'd for you!!! Good luck!

EAzizM
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Test! If you are already late you can take a test at anytime and get an accurate response.
huntmom1104
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Thank you

Quoting EAzizM:

Test! If you are already late you can take a test at anytime and get an accurate response.

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jacksmommy30
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:01 PM
This!

Quoting EAzizM:

huntmom1104
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Okay ladies well i am going to get a test here in a few..... it will be about an hour to an hour n  a half before i can update but i will as soon as i can...

Jacksmommy30
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Please update us bad or good, we are here for you! Good luck Doll!!! FX'd MUCHO!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)