Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is why shouldnt....

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:42 PM
  • 6 Replies

be left alone! Just bought more baby stuff!!!! haha I just keep telling myself at least ONE day I will be able to use all of it! :) Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Firstcamelove
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Haha! :) i keep doing the same! I have a bunch of stuff. It doesnt hurt! Keeps us occupied and helps us feel positive. GL!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alwayshopefull
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I agree it doesnt hurt! I enjoy it and keeps me feeling positive as well!! Good luck to you too! 

Quoting Firstcamelove:

Haha! :) i keep doing the same! I have a bunch of stuff. It doesnt hurt! Keeps us occupied and helps us feel positive. GL!!

waitingmommy12
by Eva on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:10 PM
I'm the same way! Just bought a baby gate for the stairs in our new house and dh was like wth is that for? ( he's clueless when it comes to getting things for baby) he thought it was to keep our cat upstairs...Lol
Jacksmommy30
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:16 PM
I have Tons of baby stuff b/c I have s 15 month old.... BUT.... Well my confession is crazy I bought two maternity shirts.... They were on sale SMH! They were also very cute, I won't be telling the hubby :/ ;)
Kharmoni
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:28 PM

I'm the same way.. but right now it's cloth diapers I keep buying. I order it online because I love getting fluff mail!

AshCH
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:30 AM
Haha I just bought a super cute shirt that has an ultra sound with a bow on it that says "It's a Girl!" And a scarf that doubles as a nursing cover haha....maybe it will get the mama vibes flowing!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)