• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:20 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hello ladies I'm new to this site, my names amanda I'm 23 and have been married to my husband since 2009. We have been trying to conceive since October with no luck yet. I'm hoping to make some ttc friends here :) it's definitely been a little disappointing that we've been trying for months now with no luck.. But we have been trying to stay positive and hoping this is our lucky month.. Anyone in the same boat?? And any advice is helpful:)
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Welcome to the board. I'm not sure what you have all tried yet but get some ovulation strips as well as a basal body thermometer. The thermometer can be bought where the reg ones are sold. Once you get the thermometer go to fertilityfriend.com where it will teach you how to chart your temps for ovulation. Also look into the book "taking charge of your fertility " this book will teach you a lot about your body. If you have any questions feel free to ask us :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DaconosMommy
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Welcome. countdowntopregnancy.com is also another good site that will help with charting. Also the ladies in this group are wonderful. Dont be afaird to ask anything because someone can always help you.

Mandy704
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Thank you ladies for you advice. I'm happy to have found this site I will have to try the ovulation strips and start charting. Hopefully that will help:) I definitely thought getting pregnant would be easier but it's nice to know that I'm not alone and a lot of other women are in the same boat! And plenty of ladies with helpful tips and advice :)
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:40 PM
I wish there wasn't a ttc boat but there is and plenty of us in it. Hope your stay here is short and you are pregnant soon :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mandy704
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Thanks I hope I'm pregnant soon too.. It's definitely starting to get depressing every time af shows.. But I just keep telling myself that it will happen when the time is right. Are you ttc??
Mandy704
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Sorry about the last post I should have figured out that u were ttc too.. I hope that you get pregnant soon too lots of baby dust your way:) btw how long have you been ttc?
mrsallen3912
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Welcome to the group Amanda :)

Mandy704
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Ty :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)