• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just want to bust out and cry.

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:26 PM
  • 8 Replies

okay ladys  i have been ttc for 1 year and a half so i went to my doctors to check everything up for the past 2 month ive been through alot of ct scans paps and antibiotic and the whole nine yards. i was told everything is fine just a few cyst so i started bc to cure the little cyst . so i had to put ttc on hold  now im off to get breast cancer screening done tuesday due to a lump thats now on my right breast which my doctor thinks it may be normal due to the birth control change but was a little concerned. i just hope it comes back normal. i had yet another ct scan done yesturday due to have servere pain in my stomach again evan on bc which is the last month to take it and try to ttc again.. well my hopes for another child might be gone. i found out i  have scar damage. i told my doctor im not giving up.. she said it could happen by the grace of god or go through the whole doctor thing.. thank god he blessed me with my daughter 4 years ago. but im not giving up hope..

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
toopicky429
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Good luck! I'll say a prayer for you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mstinamari388
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:35 PM

aww.. thank you!

ZombyMommy
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I'm sorry hun. Prayers for you. 

courtAKAmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:44 PM

God defies medicine every day! Don't give up! My sister in law was told she would NEVER have children she was given 2 beautiful healthy babies. Then went through lung cancer where she had a third of her lung removed plus treatments and told she couldn't have anymore. Her third baby is due in 6 weeks! Leave it in God's hands! Good Luck!!

mstinamari388
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:47 PM

oh wow amazing story! i will keep hope and i will try again thanks for the encouragement

Jacksmommy30
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Oh I'm sorry I hope you beat the odds!!! Don't give up!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
laurie14
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Aww....just try to stay positive...sometimes obstacles are put in our way to see if we can overcome them...praying for you! :)

Tiffgran
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Don't give up cause God can change everything my friend had been trying for along time doctors told ger she'll never have children she have an beautiful 7month old girl so keep trying.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)