• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im freaking out right now....................

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:51 PM
  • 6 Replies

so me and dh have been on break for awhile now. i have had 28 day cycles ever since i started having my period a an adolescent. i had one weird cycle last month that lasted 32 days. IM NOW ON CD40!!! at dinner tonight i wanted to mix peanut butter and bbq sauce for chicken nuggets. it still sounds awesome. but anyway, i know i probably should test but i dont think i can handle another bfn............ugh

the only real symptom i have is serious irritability and im so tired!

Love says, i sacrifice myself for the other person.

Abortion says, i sacrifice the other person for myself.

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
emtmomtwo
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:18 PM

bump

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Well, all you can do at this point is to test. 

jjmmcc
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Test and update us! Gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sprinkles9112
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:25 PM

I'm right there with you. 

I'm 5 days late now. Exhausted, irritated, bbs are SO sensitive. NO sign of AF, dizzy, lower back hurts...
But every test is BFN.
Monday morning I am calling my doc and setting up an appointment. I'm afraid that I'm creating all of this with my own thoughts and blood test will let me know once and for all. Plus I've had nagging pain mostly around my right ovary, but I've had some twinges around my left all day today. Need to figure out what that is.

ANYWAY- Why don't you do the same? Schedule a doctor's appt, I mean? They can do a blood test and u/s?  

emtmomtwo
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:35 PM

im just dreading testing because im tired of seeing bfns. i dont even know if i ovulated this cycle. i normally do ovulate on my own but who knows. im going to plan on testing on tuesday if she doesnt show up. that is when payday is and i have had awful experiences with the cheap tests giving evaps. i just would rather wait until payday and get a frer tests.

crzemom
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:40 PM
I've been extremely tired for about a week where I have to take a nap and can't even keep my eyes open and get irritated when someone messes with my sleep or tells me to work late =/thinking about testing tm will be 12dpo
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)