• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:53 PM
  • 5 Replies

Alright...

19DPO, AF 5 days late
LMP- 2/4, 99.99999% sure I O'd 2/18
Lots of bd between 2/12-2/23 

Still having twinges/pain around my right ovary, and now my left has been having more twinges...dizzy, cramps that come and go (AF cramps for me are constant and only relieved with Midol/Tylenol/Ibuprofen).  I'm about as irritated as I can get, fall asleep whenever I sit still long enough, and now today I have lower back pain. 

I'm not saying all of the above ISN'T pending AF...just listing what I'm feeling. 

Every test says BFN, as I've annouced many times.  So I'm done with the guessing and worrying and yadda yadda. 
Monday morning, if AF STILL fails to show her ugly face, I will be making an appointment with my doctor. Really hope they can get me in quickly. I'll technically be a new patient. I went to this place years ago, stopped and receieved my yearly from Planned Parenthood. I'm going to guess they're going to want to do a pap smear and everything else. Hopefully not- as I just had one in November.

Anyway...sorry...was semi-venting and semi-getting it all out so that I, myself, would understand my whole plan of action LOL

Anyone else in the same boat right now? Tired of POAS only to see 1 line/no plus sign/"Not Pregnant" (oh yes, I've bought nearly every brand just to be sure the result was the same)? 

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry Hun, late BFP or late AF sucks but a late BFP is way much better and that is what I wish this is for you. Good Luck. *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck hun. I am cycle day 28 and still no confirmed Ovulation
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xtriciax
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

sorry hun... goodluck

GwenMB
by Gwen on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck! I hope they do a blood test & it results in a BFP.

If its not a BFP, ask for an u/s if they don't offer it.  Its possible you have a cyst or something like that which is stopping AF from coming.

sprinkles9112
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:05 PM
My hopes are slightly up right now.
My boobs are swollen and around my nipples are slightly dark, my gums bleed when.I brushed my teeth. Plus all the other symptoms.

I'm pretty sure if the blood test shows a bfn, they will offer an u/s. I think when I make the appt I will make it.for ovary pain and possible false neg hpt...

We'll see.
Thanks ladies! I love the support on this forum.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)