Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Ummm...

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 3:50 AM
  • 24 Replies

I look pregnant right? And this was a few days ago I swear I feel bigger now. My boobs r huge but for some reason I have it in my head that I can't get prego? Seem times I feel prego other times I just feel fat. Confused. N scared to test. Don't. Wanna see a bfn then ill be super sad and on top of it ill know I don't hold weight very well.....lol? 

by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 3:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovekeith12
by Sara on Mar. 12, 2013 at 5:43 AM
How many dpo are you ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SiobhanTTC
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Quoting ilovekeith12:

How many dpo are you ?

12? My af is due by the 16 ish ...still trying to figure all that out. But the last month my af was wierd. Just like a lot darker than norm. But yah my boobs tho....ughugh

ilovekeith12
by Sara on Mar. 12, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Have u tested yet ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SiobhanTTC
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 4:32 PM

No ill be testing today, but I didn't miss af yet...

ms83501
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 5:25 PM

could be water weight or a hormone change. if your cycle was wonky last month & you did get preggo, you wouldnt be showng THAT much. at 4 weeks (give or take)your bay s ill only the size of a piece of rice & the sack sn't much iger tha your palm. st & waitfor AF. check w/ you doc too

SiobhanTTC
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Yah I know ive been looking online and see a lot of women really early that just got super bloated like this. 

SiobhanTTC
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Idk.fx

WOFFT
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Fx for you, update when you test. Good Luck
smyle17
by Niki on Mar. 13, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Go test girl!!  Maybe AF last month was actually IB??  Maybe you are further along then you thought?  With My last pregnancy I was huge!!  I started to show really early.  At 3 months I looked at least 6months.  Here is a pic at 6months preggers....I look rough....LMAO.

It was to the point that I couldn't see my DD in front of me!  Funny thing is, I only gained 30lbs with him:)

LolaRenee
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I would wait until AF is late. Then you will know for sure. Testing before then is such an gamble and can make you really upset (makes me so depressed) Good luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN