Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Is that a double pink line?!

Posted by   + Show Post

I posted this in a reply in another post- my apologies...

CD7, clear/watery cm
Another member asked if I did an OPK yet, so I figured I should.

The lines showed up before 3 minutes was up. Does that look like a pretty desent indicator that I'm Oing? I'm new to these little suckers.
My FF says I won't O for 6 more days, so I'm slightly confused.  

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Replies (11-14):
sprinkles9112
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you SO much! I REALLY appreciate the help and advice! 

Quoting Analeigh2012:

The biggest thing to remember about temping - same method, same time every day as soon as you wake - no talking, walking, kissing, chewing, etc. temp first. Your temps should all be about the same. At least 6 in a row before O. Day of O you will see a dramatic rise in temp above the 6 before. Spike = you Od. If you breathe through your mouth at night, your temps will be all over -looks like a spiky roller coaster. Not accurate. Switch to vaginal temping. Same thing as with OPKs. If you drink tons of water daily, you may never get a positive OPK - your urine will be diluted. So stop drinking 2-3 hours before testing with an OPK. You will get the hang of it!

Quoting sprinkles9112:

Thank you! I've been temping too, unfortunately that confuses me too LOL But I'm hoping! There'd better be an egg getting ready! 

Quoting Analeigh2012:

Once you get a positive OPK, you should O in 24-36 hours. OPKs indicate a surge in the hormone that triggers ovulation. So if you have follicles with eggs mature, you will ovulate them. You can have a surge (positive OPK) and no eggs (so no ovulation). Temping would verify if you O. GL, I hope you catch an eggie!!

ToughLilMan1208
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this
This..GL I would BD though every 24-48 hrs now until just after you O..my friends OB told her to do this and she got a BFP her 1st month off BC pills

Quoting IloveKaya:

The test line needs to be as dark, or darker than the control line.  Looks like you have a few more days.  But keep bd'ing!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sprinkles9112
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:20 AM

My first cycle off bc pills had me worried it was going to take me a while to get back to normal. I wound up having a 37 cycle day which has NEVER happened. 

Hoping this is it. I was nervous about possibly conceiving a Decemeber birthday baby at first, but now, I don't care and neither does DH...we just want behbehs! :D

ToughLilMan1208
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this
DS is 4, born Dec 29th..I concieved Mid April using a fertility herb. Have a Dec baby is great, although we would never celebrate both together..it makes things easier..the 75% off sales allow me to buy trinkets (lucky non christmas color) for game prizes, and gives me a whole year to create home made/self made games, and decorations for his partys. This year was a blast, being he turned 4, I had the past 3 years experience in decoration making and shopping for great after holiday deals. Gl catching that egg this cycle. Fx for you

Quoting sprinkles9112:

My first cycle off bc pills had me worried it was going to take me a while to get back to normal. I wound up having a 37 cycle day which has NEVER happened. 

Hoping this is it. I was nervous about possibly conceiving a Decemeber birthday baby at first, but now, I don't care and neither does DH...we just want behbehs! :D

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)