Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I am going to cry...

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:41 AM
  • 22 Replies
I just waited 3 hours to take a pregnancy test. No drinks, pee breaks, food, or anything. Finally take the test and got a negative. I am now 12 days late with pregnancy symptoms and I can't get a positive test! Nurse said not to come in till I missed 2 AF's. What am I to think?? I never missed before now had these symptoms....I think I am gonna go crazy.
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louthamanboys
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:44 AM
wow u have to miss 2 af ive never heard of that but here a bump fx that u get your bfp soon :)
nateslovey
2 missed AF's?!? That's crazy!
Hope you get your BFP soon!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TTC92
Why would they make you wait that long to get a test? Especially if you're that late
elly.H
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:45 AM
I took a test and it came back negative, 2 days later I got a BFP but I also found out 3 days before af. I always use first response
Best of luck
TTC2Long
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Use fmu. I'm sorry they're making you wait so long. That's crazy. :/ And, like pp, I had a clear negative two days before a clear positive with my last pregnancy. You just never know when it will pop up! GL!
Sabuchler
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:50 AM
These evil bodies of ours!!! Ugh I just wish AF would show or go! Good luck!! I'm 8 days late now with no sign of AF and still my BFNegative!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OkCouple
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:50 AM

I just used FRER. 3 days ago I used $1 tests from the dollar store. 

The nurse said it is normal for a woman to randomly miss one af but not 2. So I am suppse to wait until the 2nd one is missed. 

This is crazy!

OkCouple
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:52 AM
I only have one test left. I tested 3 days ago and got a bfn with fmu. Oh and I have been a smoker....but now I can't even look at one, much less pick one up. There are signs I have never had in my life and I think the nurse is wrong.
Quoting TTC2Long:

Use fmu. I'm sorry they're making you wait so long. That's crazy. :/ And, like pp, I had a clear negative two days before a clear positive with my last pregnancy. You just never know when it will pop up! GL!

OkCouple
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:55 AM
How are you coping? I just wanna cry! I am so confused and worn out all the time now. Like I really wish I would get either bfp or af. Doesn't look like either one is coming anytime soon...
Quoting Sabuchler:

These evil bodies of ours!!! Ugh I just wish AF would show or go! Good luck!! I'm 8 days late now with no sign of AF and still my BFNegative!

Sabuchler
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:27 AM
I'm not! Ugh if my stress wasn't high before it is now! Every twinge I get down stairs I run to the bathroom to check for AF. It's always just white mucus. I was really hoping for a BFP this month and I felt like we got it this time but ughhhhhhh CYBER HUGS!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)