Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just checkin in

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:24 AM
  • 12 Replies
Hi ladies! I haven't been on here in a while because I decided to put ttc on hold for a little bit and out had gotten too difficult on me to come in here but now I'd love to hear how everyone is doing. Any bfps anyone starting on new meds anything new? Update me. I'd love to hear your stories
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:28 AM
Nothing new going on with me right now just in the 2ww. I did do something this cycle that I didn't think could be done and that was 2 rounds of Clomid in 1 cycle. That was an interesting task lol welcome back and hope you are doing well?
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh wow I've never heard of two rounds in one cycle . I hope that works for you! Thanks for the well wishes and I'm glad to be back

Quoting hypnautica:

Nothing new going on with me right now just in the 2ww. I did do something this cycle that I didn't think could be done and that was 2 rounds of Clomid in 1 cycle. That was an interesting task lol welcome back and hope you are doing well?

chrismommy94
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I got my BFP :) So excited!

Wright77
by Shelley on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:24 AM
Good to hear from you :) I'm currently on CD2 and starting my first round of Femara Sat.
How are you doing ?
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:43 AM
1 mom liked this
In the late 2ww. Hoping its my last for some time to come and I get my BFP.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Madismom29
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:08 AM

I keep hearing about clomid...what is it and what does it do/help with?

Quoting hypnautica:

nateslovey
by Tiffany on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:14 AM
Waiting to test Saturday!
bookworm97
by Kelly on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:18 AM

Welcome back! We did 1 cycle of IUI, and have just decided to bypass cycle #2 because of our MFI issues. IUI has a very slim to none chance of ever working for us. We are starting IVF cycle #1 next week! Well, sort of. I start down-regulation next week. :) 

Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:20 AM
It's a fertility drug that helps women with ovulation. That's the extent of ny knowledge

Quoting Madismom29:

I keep hearing about clomid...what is it and what does it do/help with?

Quoting hypnautica:

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm doing well thank you! I've taken a break and am now preparing for my wedding in September! So excited! So currently I'm on bc and will stop taking it after wedding and dr has agreed to do my second round of Clomid immediately if I want to try again immediately. Which I do! Good luck with your first round of femara hope it works first time for ya hun. *hugs ttyl

Quoting Wright77:

Good to hear from you :) I'm currently on CD2 and starting my first round of Femara Sat.

How are you doing ?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured