Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9 DPO: UPDATE in BLUE

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:55 AM
  • 17 Replies

So I am 9DPO and they onlt symptom I am having is I have to use the bathroom non stop even if I dont drink anything.... But other then that I got a a BFN lastnight... Pretty sure its too soon so I will wait it out...

UPDATE: Since I posted this I have went thte rest room 3 more times with a fukll bladder and have only drank about a cup of sprite.... Oh I am so praying this is a good sign

Also I checked my cervix yesterday and it was low and hard ande today it is high and soft and wet....

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xtriciax
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:57 AM

goodluck hun

WOFFT
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:01 AM
9dpo is still early. Good Luck when you retest.
luchmommy
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Yeah, I'd wait a few more days!

krissy920
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:37 AM

fx you get your bfp soon :)

Libby22
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Soooo soon :) FX for a BFP in a few days!!

rockermom77
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:56 AM
I am your cycle buddy, I am also 9 dpo! The only symptoms I have had is burping and heartburn. Oh, I did get a little dizzy at my daughters, school open house last night. It's still early, hope you get your BFP!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommieofII
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh I just got dizzy like 15 mins ago for no reason

Quoting rockermom77:

I am your cycle buddy, I am also 9 dpo! The only symptoms I have had is burping and heartburn. Oh, I did get a little dizzy at my daughters, school open house last night. It's still early, hope you get your BFP!!

Bero2007
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I hope this is a good sign for you!

Quoting mommieofII:

Quoting rockermom77:

mommieofII
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Thank you :)

Quoting Bero2007:

I hope this is a good sign for you!

Quoting mommieofII:

Quoting rockermom77:

rockermom77
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I just laughed to myself that I "liked" your post about getting dizzy. Only in the Trying to conceive forum can you like that someone is feeling dizzy and it be OK, lol

Quoting mommieofII:

Quoting rockermom77:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)