Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reading from Cheri22???1st-UPDATE*** 2nd-UPDATE

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:54 AM
  • 35 Replies

Has anyone ever had a reading from Cheri22? and was it accurate? I am waiting for my reading, and I am just curious as to how accurate it could be?!anyone have had reading form Cheri22?and come true her reading about u and pregnancy? I paid on march 13, and she scheduled me for 25 march, its take to long ,I paid for it to be more quik....But I hope she will give me a verry good reading...

I receive a mail from Cheri22 ,she told me GIRL and APRIL month of conceiving, find out or moth or birth...

So my nex ovulaaion should be around 2 or 5 april, maybe this will be month of conceiving and find out too.....Yay Im so excited,

anyone have reading from Cheri22 and told APRIL for u too??

So af show her ugly ugly face on april 17 wich means no conception,find out baby this APRIL, and NO BABY 2013....now, Im hoping for april birth month...
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xtriciax
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

i did a free on back in january and still havent heard back but im preg now, hopefully this is a sticky bean

Michaela880
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Quoting xtriciax:

i did a free on back in january and still havent heard back but im preg now, hopefully this is a sticky bean

FX for u new pregnancy
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:23 PM
I've had 2. One was a gender month and she said Nov and a boy, the 2nd was a detailed one and she said July and boy. Both predictions have come and gone :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I have.  She was right with my first child - though wrong on gender.  It seems that my little boy was under everyone's radar, because most people saw a girl first -which is what I'm hoping this pregnancy is!  She told me November and girl this time around.  I'm due in November. 

Michaela880
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Im so sorry hun.thats why im afraid too.dont make hopes ... I m waiting.she shedule for today .i cand wait

Quoting hypnautica:

I've had 2. One was a gender month and she said Nov and a boy, the 2nd was a detailed one and she said July and boy. Both predictions have come and gone :(
Momto3_89
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:33 PM
She was spot on with my son in 2008 and she was spot on on conceiving month this time, we don't know gender yet but me and everyone (including cheri22) say GIRL
Michaela880
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Quoting Momto3_89:

She was spot on with my son in 2008 and she was spot on on conceiving month this time, we don't know gender yet but me and everyone (including cheri22) say GIRL

So happy for u and for your reading become true,hope mine too ..I just receive from her my reading, she sayd

"GIRL and relate her to APRIL, so this is either birth month,conceive month or the month when you will find out it.."

Hope this is our month,Im sooo excited about girl, we lost aour precious son 10 mos ago,and we want so bad another baby, its to hard to see every month a negative pregnancy test...I feel so empty arm,I feel so discouraged,every month, Hope this will be my month, I jus want a baby..

I asl Cheri22 in relpy if she se the "year" when this will happen...now Im waiting...

Michaela880
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting kaybri2012:

I have.  She was right with my first child - though wrong on gender.  It seems that my little boy was under everyone's radar, because most people saw a girl first -which is what I'm hoping this pregnancy is!  She told me November and girl this time around.  I'm due in November. 

yay so im so happy for u ,hope you will hav ea GIRL now,

Im so glad when see a positive reaction about her reading,and this give me a loooot of hopes, hope she will have a true about me..

Lindyjf
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I haven't had a reading from Cheri22, but wanted to send you loads of baby dust and hugs!!! I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how difficult that must be. FX you get your bfp soon!!! 

PATTYMALT27
by PATRICIA on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:51 AM
She was right with me she said November and I'm pregnant and due in November
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)