Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which one should I trust ?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:40 PM
  • 5 Replies

I just took two opk's this morning  the first was a wondfo  and the other a new choice  , the dollar tree brand .  The wondfo was a clear and bold  positive and the new choice brand  was a clear negative with almost nothing in the test area . Which one should I trust .  I always use wondfo but I ran out  and this was my last wondfo .  I ordered more but im not sure when they will be here  so I went to dollar tree and bought 5 of their test to have until my wondfo brand arrive .  I trust wondfo brand  as this is the brand I have been using for  a year and I have never really used the dollar tree brand . Help me out ladies , Im going to bd anyway just to be safe  but if the new choice test dont work then they are a waste of money .  TIA to all who reply 

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:26 PM
I used the dollar tree and got my positive and went and got a digital to confirm it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Well, I have never had a false opk positive on a wondfo - do you have ewcm and other o signs?  It could be the dollar store one was faulty.  Can you take several Wondfos - like two - to compare?

muffttcacupcake
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:41 PM

It was my last wondfo  thats why I went a bough the dollar tree brand . My wondfo should be here tomorrow . I took both because I wanted to compare the lines on the two  and they could not have been more different . The wondfo was bold positive  and I just looked at my calendar and it seems right on time  for a positive .  The new choice brand was so clearly negative . Im going to trust the wondfo  because like you said I have never got a false negative  and the signs all add up to the wondfo being correct .  Its no way it should have been this light if it was working properly .  I always get my positives from CD 11-14  and today is CD 11 .  This is so frustrating  SMH

Quoting kaybri2012:

Well, I have never had a false opk positive on a wondfo - do you have ewcm and other o signs?  It could be the dollar store one was faulty.  Can you take several Wondfos - like two - to compare?

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:10 PM
understood. I would say you're surging now. Bd away!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)