Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

symptom spot with me

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:31 PM
  • 9 Replies
So I'm 6dpo and I keep having these strange pains that feel like o pains but different. I'm not taking too much faith into those because I usually have some weird twinge that ends up as af. I'm also constipated. But I don't really have any other symptoms of af or pregnancy. I'm on progesterone this cycle so I gotta wait a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Ill symptom spot with u. I haven't even Oed yet lol but I can't help it lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:58 PM

7dpo here and I have having a lot of pressure in the uterus area and some cramps on and off.

storkneedsgps
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynn0709
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:39 PM
10 dpo today, sore breasts since 3 dpo, started getting pimples at 5 dpo, started light brown to red and back to brown spotting at 6 dpo and ended at 9 dpo, headache on 8 and 10 dpo, nausea on 9 and 10 dpo.
jamielynn0709
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Oh and very emotional yesterday and today snd gery fatigued since 8 dpo.....I pee a lot normally do I have no idea if I am peeing more than normal or not.
tinsmom3
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:51 PM

I'm still trying to learn the lingo. What does "DPO" stand for. I mean, I get it kinda, but what exactly do the letters stand for? Help?? :-\

iloveadam0722
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:51 PM

I'm 13 dpo. af is due tomorrow or sunday and I have been nausous (flu going around so not sure on that), headaches almost everyday for a week, and o like cramps on my right side which is unusual since I should be starting af cramps....But, I have some pink cm so trying not to keep my hopes up too much. Good Luck to you! :)

iloveadam0722
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

It stands for "days past ovulation" most women's dpo is around 14 days if that helps any :) 

Quoting tinsmom3:

I'm still trying to learn the lingo. What does "DPO" stand for. I mean, I get it kinda, but what exactly do the letters stand for? Help?? :-\

LolaRenee
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:53 PM

5 dpo and i had two intense, horrible cramps in my low abdmen today. About 15 mins apart. This morining i had clear and yellow CM when I'm usually dry after O. And i've had metal mouth all week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)