Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you...?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:45 PM
  • 9 Replies
If you are pregnant, can you feel it? Like when it starts getting bigger is there a lump in your vagina? Sorry if tmi. I tried to feel for my top wall from reading another post and I kinda felt something else. It isn't tender...nor very big. Just felt different.
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
OkCouple
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:28 PM

BUMP!

mama2gg
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Nope

You can't feel anything till baby moves out from behind pubic bone , if first baby that's 10-13 weeks and you don't feel baby at all with first till 13-22 weeks more like the later

But NOTHING is big enough to feel from inside the vag. Even at 38 weeks that I am you can't feel baby there they are not close enough to it to feel anything.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OkCouple
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Well I am going to recheck to make sure it wasn't how I was standing. Just was curious. I wanted to see if I could feel what others been talking about. Guess I am not doing it right or something. I am a rape victim so it could be my vagina is weird (even if when the drs checked they said it looked healthy).
Quoting mama2gg:

Nope

You can't feel anything till baby moves out from behind pubic bone , if first baby that's 10-13 weeks and you don't feel baby at all with first till 13-22 weeks more like the later

But NOTHING is big enough to feel from inside the vag. Even at 38 weeks that I am you can't feel baby there they are not close enough to it to feel anything.

mama2gg
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't stress it if you're worried just get checked to be sure

Quoting OkCouple:

Well I am going to recheck to make sure it wasn't how I was standing. Just was curious. I wanted to see if I could feel what others been talking about. Guess I am not doing it right or something. I am a rape victim so it could be my vagina is weird (even if when the drs checked they said it looked healthy).

Quoting mama2gg:

Nope

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OkCouple
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Thank you lots. I am not too worried about it. Last time I went to the drs was in December and they said I looked perfectly healthy except my B-9 headache. They gave me a us to make sure it was all fine too.
Quoting mama2gg:

I wouldn't stress it if you're worried just get checked to be sure

Quoting OkCouple:

Quoting mama2gg:

Nope

kman88
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I will be 15 weeks tomorrow! I have felt flutters a couple times but sure cant feel baby from the outside.

OkCouple
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:13 PM
I was checking for my cervix which is in my vagina. Not checking from the outside.
Quoting kman88:

I will be 15 weeks tomorrow! I have felt flutters a couple times but sure cant feel baby from the outside.

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:15 PM

No, if only, right?  Hoping to hear good news from you soon!

OkCouple
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Well I thought I felt something. I think it was the way I was standing lmao. I hope I can tell you good news soon too!
Quoting kaybri2012:

No, if only, right?  Hoping to hear good news from you soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)