Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

amazon tests....

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:42 PM
  • 10 Replies

So I just ordered some amazon tests.  Both OPKs and pregnancy.  They will be delivered on Mon.  Hoping these will be easier to read then the junk answer OPKs that I have been using.  I use them in the am, 2nd morning pee.  Half of the test line is as dark or darker then the control but the other half isn't.  Then I test again in the afternoon and there is barely a 2nd line visable.  Getting really frustated.  This has happened 2 days in a row.  Now I am waiting for my new tests...lol.  Anyone who have used the amazon ones, are they easy to read?  Like the lines are all one color?

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherandree
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Are those the Wonderfo?  I am thinking of getting those.  The price is good...

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:47 PM

I use Wondfo from Amazon, and I find them easy to read.  They have the same color lines.   I love how inexpensive they are. Just know that the pregnancy tests are very very faint when you first are pregnant and eventually get darker. 

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Were the ones you were using answer brand, or the off brand that are like answer brand??? I LOVED the wondfo OPKS from Amazon!! They were always negative if I wasn't Oing, and positive if I was.

smyle17
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:48 PM

I think so.  You get like 50 OPKs and 20 pregnancy test for like $19.  There was another one that was 40 OPKs and 10 pregnancy tests for $18.

Quoting anotherandree:

Are those the Wonderfo?  I am thinking of getting those.  The price is good...

momaholly
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I use amazon ones. Always have. Very easy to read for me

Quoting smyle17:

So I just ordered some amazon tests.  Both OPKs and pregnancy.  They will be delivered on Mon.  Hoping these will be easier to read then the junk answer OPKs that I have been using.  I use them in the am, 2nd morning pee.  Half of the test line is as dark or darker then the control but the other half isn't.  Then I test again in the afternoon and there is barely a 2nd line visable.  Getting really frustated.  This has happened 2 days in a row.  Now I am waiting for my new tests...lol.  Anyone who have used the amazon ones, are they easy to read?  Like the lines are all one color?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jamielynn0709
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I really like there opk's. My december cycle I got a more clear + on an frer and even + digi before I could tell I had a + on the wandfo hpt. But, I did get 50 of the wandfo's so I am using them!

smyle17
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Yay!  Good to know, TY!

Quoting kaybri2012:

I use Wondfo from Amazon, and I find them easy to read.  They have the same color lines.   I love how inexpensive they are. Just know that the pregnancy tests are very very faint when you first are pregnant and eventually get darker. 

smyle17
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:19 PM

They are the answer brand.  They are so hard to read.  It came with like 20 of them and a pregnancy test.  I can never tell what is what on them:/  What a waste of $$.  That makes me feel good about my purchase!  Now, lets hope I don't O before they get here!  LOL.

Quoting NoraDun:

Were the ones you were using answer brand, or the off brand that are like answer brand??? I LOVED the wondfo OPKS from Amazon!! They were always negative if I wasn't Oing, and positive if I was.

smyle17
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Well, that's a bummer.  I do still have an answer test and 2 $.88 walmart ones.  I'm more concerned about figuring out when I O at this point.  I started the soy iso on CD 50 (I know this is soo late but I thought what could it hurt).  I'm on CD 59 now.  I should be in like my 3rd month TTC but seeing that I haven't Od yet, well I guess I'm still in my first month.

Quoting jamielynn0709:

I really like there opk's. My december cycle I got a more clear + on an frer and even + digi before I could tell I had a + on the wandfo hpt. But, I did get 50 of the wandfo's so I am using them!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I figured LOL, Answer are really bad!!! Not accurate either! They are not sensitive enough for many women to get positives on!! Glad you got a different brand hun!!

Quoting smyle17:

They are the answer brand.  They are so hard to read.  It came with like 20 of them and a pregnancy test.  I can never tell what is what on them:/  What a waste of $$.  That makes me feel good about my purchase!  Now, lets hope I don't O before they get here!  LOL.

Quoting NoraDun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)