Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my calender history and im seeking opinions...ttc..1st month of clomid

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:38 PM
  • 0 Replies

i appreciate any feedback on my life history here and the possibility of conceiving. this is our first month of clomid. any feedback is appreciated. :)

a bit of calender history...

i was on depo shot for a year and my last shot was dec of 2011.

i did not have a period at all during and after my depo shot.

february 2013 doctor gave me provera. had my period for the first time in over 2 years on 2/27/13.

i took clomid 50mg on day 5 to 9. 3/3-to-3/7.

3/11... i went to doctor for ultrasound and she said there was a dominant follicale 2cm long.

3/13...ovulation test showed a light line.

3/14..ovulation test showed dark line.

3/15 ovulation test showed light line.

husband and i had sex every single day from 3/11 to 3/17 and every other day this week.

3/23 - today - i took a preg test and it showed a very slight line. keep in mind (i know this may sound a obcessive) but i took a preg test everyday since 3/11 when i went to doctor. every day except today i had held my pregnancy test up to the light and ive squinted to see ANY line of hope that i am pregnant. But it was pure white and the only one dark line showed. today when i walked in bathroom i did not squint or hold my test up close...i can see clearly a slight line showing. so i took another pregnancy test just to be sure. again! a slight line with the main dark line.  

im getting super excited because this is the first month of really trying! what does the slight line indicate? are my hcg levels probably not high enough to create 2 dark lines? all of the sudden i want to know how does this work! lol im curious if anyone has tips or their opinions. thank you!!! and yes i will continue to be testing everyday!

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)