Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

CD26 AF due !!! Not here yet ? HSG ?

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:27 PM
  • 4 Replies
My cycle is like clock work ! I'm on day CD26 I always start my period on day 26 unless I gain wt than it can change, but for the last 5 months it's been 26 days !!! My question is I just had an HSG which some of you know.... Could the HSG change my cycle ?????? What if ...... ??? Also my left tube was open. My right tube the Doc said there was a delay- than a spasm than the iodine flowed out maybe blockage ???? !!!!! So what if ??? I wish I wish I wish .... 💕💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏🙏🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Analeigh2012
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:49 PM
:). GL!
Many times an HSG can clear minor artifacts from the tubes - its the pressure of the fluid moving through. This is one reason women experience higher fertility in the cycle after an HSG. Its been a few days I see since you posted... did AF show her ugly head?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Giver222
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:04 PM
AF showed up .... But I still have hope !! :) thank you for asking !!!

Quoting Analeigh2012:

Many times an HSG can clear minor artifacts from the tubes - its the pressure of the fluid moving through. This is one reason women experience higher fertility in the cycle after an HSG. Its been a few days I see since you posted... did AF show her ugly head?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Analeigh2012
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Hope is always a good thing!
:)

Quoting Giver222:

AF showed up .... But I still have hope !! :) thank you for asking !!!

Quoting Analeigh2012:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:43 PM

my cycle was suppose to start april 1st which was cd 27, took a test, bfn, cd29 today, still no af. i think af is just gonna be late this cycle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN