Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

ugg Im so flipping miserable!!!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:51 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ok "AF" was here on 3-12-13, on 3-16-13 I started my soy Is, 5-9 cylce

I got my poss++ opk on 3-24, temp hit the roof on 3-24, which means I "O" on 3-23,

for the last 3 days I have been cramping like "AF", is going to show up! & its in my Ovaries both sides!!! & I feel so flipping sick!! Im always tired as hell!!

now "AF" is not due til 4-7-13, or around that time frame!

uuggg just wanted to bitch a little, Im in that type of mood!! bc Im so damn miserable atm!!! uuggg

forgive me ladys!! 

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:53 PM

its ok! we are entitled to those kind of days!

ChefFatCat
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Thank you!!!! 

just so damn bitchy!! & in pain to boot!! nasty taist in my mouth but nothing to toss!! uuugggg gggrrrrr yaaa Im in that mood!

but HAPPY EASTER to all!!!  hahaah Im trying!! lmao

Quoting ChefFatCat:

Ok "AF" was here on 3-12-13, on 3-16-13 I started my soy Is, 5-9 cylce

I got my poss++ opk on 3-24, temp hit the roof on 3-24, which means I "O" on 3-23,

for the last 3 days I have been cramping like "AF", is going to show up! & its in my Ovaries both sides!!! & I feel so flipping sick!! Im always tired as hell!!

now "AF" is not due til 4-7-13, or around that time frame!

uuggg just wanted to bitch a little, Im in that type of mood!! bc Im so damn miserable atm!!! uuggg

forgive me ladys!! 

jerimeshia
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Lol. It's okay. I hope AF is not on her way and you get your BFP! I get that way about a week bf AF is due. I be so moody it's ridiculous! I know my poor hubby we like "wth?" But it's okay we all have those days and especially ttc can really get to us. Sometimes I just wanna throw in the towel and say forget it and move on but then I come back to my senses and think about the little bundle of joy that's gonna come out of all of this... lol... Ah *sigh*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ChefFatCat
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM

but thats my issue!! I dont get moody like this til day 2 of "AF", & I never cramp before hand!!  & not these kinds of cramps... uugg damn Im just to bitchy!!! maybe a nap will help with my MOOD from HELL!! hahaha  poor jason he thinks Im losing my mind!! even he dont want to be around me!! & I sure as hell dont want to be around him!! lmao.... uuugggg

Quoting jerimeshia:

Lol. It's okay. I hope AF is not on her way and you get your BFP! I get that way about a week bf AF is due. I be so moody it's ridiculous! I know my poor hubby we like "wth?" But it's okay we all have those days and especially ttc can really get to us. Sometimes I just wanna throw in the towel and say forget it and move on but then I come back to my senses and think about the little bundle of joy that's gonna come out of all of this... lol... Ah *sigh*

jerimeshia
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:16 PM
ROTFL! well maybe this Is a good sign. My best friend just discovered she was prego but before she did she was the same way! BITCHY AS HELL!!!!! I use to be like "phew I need to stay away from you for a while", lol. But release the stress and say what's on your mind!!!!! Lol

Quoting ChefFatCat:

but thats my issue!! I dont get moody like this til day 2 of "AF", & I never cramp before hand!!  & not these kinds of cramps... uugg damn Im just to bitchy!!! maybe a nap will help with my MOOD from HELL!! hahaha  poor jason he thinks Im losing my mind!! even he dont want to be around me!! & I sure as hell dont want to be around him!! lmao.... uuugggg

Quoting jerimeshia:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ma2Liam
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:59 PM
I had a lot of cramping and pain before during and after Oing the cycle I used soy. It was like 8 or 9 days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChefFatCat
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:29 PM

oh wow its been a hell of a trip!!! uuuggg  I went ahead & took a nap, then the fire works happen with in 10mins of me waking up!! I went after everyone & everything!! uuggg Im in such a bitch mood!! not cool!!!! 

Quoting Ma2Liam:

I had a lot of cramping and pain before during and after Oing the cycle I used soy. It was like 8 or 9 days. 

ChefFatCat
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:32 PM

LMAO!!!  gurl, I laid down & took a nap, & with in 10mins of me being away.... oh damn the fire works was OFF!!! no one was safe!! I was blacking out on everything & everyone!! but it was funny now that I have eatting & then have come to a clam for the moment hahaha who's to say what could happen now!! its 831pm est so I was yelling & screaming for at least an hour 1.5hrs got so bad it was almost a fist fight.... yaaa I fliped out.. oh lord I hope it is a BFP to be acting this way!!! lmao 

Quoting jerimeshia:

ROTFL! well maybe this Is a good sign. My best friend just discovered she was prego but before she did she was the same way! BITCHY AS HELL!!!!! I use to be like "phew I need to stay away from you for a while", lol. But release the stress and say what's on your mind!!!!! Lol

Quoting ChefFatCat:

Quoting jerimeshia:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)