Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Who will be the LUCKY winner? put your name in :))

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:43 PM
  • 30 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hey ladies!! trying to do readings has become rather difficult seeing there are so many so i have decided to do 5 readings a week!! please tell me why you want a reading and what you would like to know... i will pick 5 lucky winners and announce them friday with their readings :)) GOOD LUCK!!

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
juniper1745
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:49 PM
I hope you are feeling better.
I would like a reading to know when I will conceive and gender. We had a mc in jan and feeling a little discouraged.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:08 PM
I would like one!
I'd like to know if you think I'm pregnant now and what the gender would be? I've had so many EVAP lines it's driving me nuts. I'm CD29 on a 35 day cycle.
GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:15 PM

I would be interested in a reading to see when/if I will get pregnant. At 43, I wonder if its time to give it up!

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:23 PM

well I have been ttc for BBY#1 for over 10 years, i have recvd a reading that says this might be my month, but after 10 years plus trying idk. I want to be a mother so bad that my heart feels so heavy and anxiety takes over...

4mc's and 6 chemicals

lovepink2925
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I would like a a reading..I am 12 weeks pregnant and would like to know the gender.I Have 3 girls and this is our last.

Ma2Liam
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:27 PM
I have been ttc for almost 3 years mow, but really trying for over a year and we are currently on a break but are going to start again real soon. I would love to know if what I am doing is going to work and I will get a baby. I do not want to know gender, just when. Thank you for offering to do readings. I know it can be difficult and thank you for sharing your gift.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy242012
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:29 PM
I would really like to win to have some hope I will conceive again, lossing the babies was extremely hard and need to know if there is hope.
mdm122789
by Mel on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:32 PM
I would like to know if we are going to conceive this month. Dh mom went to a psychic who said we were going to have twins and I think that I feel ovulation cramps on both sides. Cd21 today.
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:01 PM

oh woowww thats really cool

Quoting mdm122789:

I would like to know if we are going to conceive this month. Dh mom went to a psychic who said we were going to have twins and I think that I feel ovulation cramps on both sides. Cd21 today.

mdm122789
by Mel on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Thanks (: I know right! 

Quoting tiffluv81:

oh woowww thats really cool

Quoting mdm122789:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN