Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Just had a miscarriage last week

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:13 PM
  • 24 Replies

Hello there

My name is Jessica I am new to this. I am actually having a very difficult time I just had  miscarriage last Tuesday afer trying to conceive for 8 years. My Heart is broken. Any advice out there on how to move on after this ? I will try to conceive in the next 4 months or so. I am sure God will allow me to have another baby. When i found out that i was pregnant i was not as happy as i should of been because it didnt feel right and then 2 weeks after i started to spot and then it turned into bleeding heavy like if i was on my period. It was so hard because that same day i saw my babys heart beat and that night at 10 pm i saw my baby in the toilet (sorry for all the details). It has been really hard for me and specially my husband. 

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
juniper1745
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I am so sorry. I am seeing a grief counselor to help with my loss.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:17 PM

im sorry for your loss :(

jess1227
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Thank you ladies. I will look into seeing a counselor. Hopefully in a couple months i will be posting good news. I cant wait to have a baby, I have a 12 year old she will be 13 in December so its like starting all over agin but i was young when i had her so its a lot that i dont remember . God bless ya all and thanks again.

2012Rabbit12
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

im sorryabout 8 months ago, i had a miscarriage. my SIL was pregnant the same time as me and I had to go to her baby shower. it was really painful for me. Now I am 4 months pregnant w/ a baby boy. keep your faith in God. I am sure he will allow u to have another baby soon, and your lost baby is with God now.

xtriciax
by tricia on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:25 PM

ive had 3 mc and 1 dd. i just had a mc the begining of feb at 5wk (my least painful (emotionally) one and im now almost 7wks preg again. just praying this one sticks. to me it sucks but DD is my blessing and i keep trying for another. i know it will happen when its suppose to for me. so my faith carries me on

jess1227
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:30 PM

@2012Rabbit12 

Thank you maam. I am sure will bless me with a healthy baby i am keeping faith and keep praying, Congrats on your pregnancy . I am sure it was painful to go to that baby shower, i am almost in the same position because me and my goodfriend always said that we were going to be pregnant at the same time . We kept joking around and it so happens that we probably conceived around the sametime and now i lost my baby and she is still pregnant so once she is like 8 months along...guess what????? I will be planning her babyshower when it should of been our baby shower....ive always wonder how come god blesses those women that dont deserve a baby that get mistreated , those that have miscarriages and not us the ones that really want a baby and that will love them and take great care of them? just wondering. 

jess1227
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:31 PM

@2012Rabbit12 

Thank you maam. I am sure will bless me with a healthy baby i am keeping faith and keep praying, Congrats on your pregnancy . I am sure it was painful to go to that baby shower, i am almost in the same position because me and my goodfriend always said that we were going to be pregnant at the same time . We kept joking around and it so happens that we probably conceived around the sametime and now i lost my baby and she is still pregnant so once she is like 8 months along...guess what????? I will be planning her babyshower when it should of been our baby shower....ive always wonder how come god blesses those women that dont deserve a baby that get mistreated , those that have miscarriages and not us the ones that really want a baby and that will love them and take great care of them? just wondering. 

jess1227
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:33 PM

@xtricia

I will keep you in my prayers love. I am sure God will bless you with a beautiful healthy baby. Try to rest as much as possible and not to stress so much until you are like 4 months pregnant . The doctors told me to wait at least 3 months before conceiving so i can heal right and to get tests done to make sure i am okay to move on on conceiving. Best of luck to u

Beebella
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:35 PM
I'm so sorry sweetheart :( the good news is that you got pregnant! It WILL happen again! Your baby is waiting for you, he/she will let you know when it's time to meet :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jess1227
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:38 PM

@Beebella

Thank you . That is so true in a way that is a good sign that i got pregnant after trying for 8 years huh? I didnt think about that . Thanks again. I am sure i will ge blessed soon, 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)