• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Discourage too :(

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:38 AM
  • 5 Replies

I have had sex 1 day before ovulation and 4-5 times during and after and I am cramping 1 week before my period is due, but for 2 weeks I've had slight cramping and bloating even some constipation, but now i think my AF will show in a week :( When the cramping started I started crying, bc my hopes are down. The strange thing is I usually dont get cramps until I start my period or alittle after even then its mild so idk.

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
juniper1745
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:38 AM
No af your still in!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
katamike
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Agree with juniper, cramps are a sign of early pregnancy as well. Your not out until your out! Test in a few days with a first response. Good luck!

IansMommy2012
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Cramps can be good!!! Fx!
yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:48 AM
I feel ya. Af was due for me Monday, took a test, bfn, and it still hasn't shown up, but not hopeful cause of the bfn I got on Monday.
Readyforbaby5
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Yeah when it comes to cramps I get anxious when it comes between AF and Pregnancy, because you just don't know which one it is and emotions of every kind show. I woke up this morning with really bad gas pains so bad I was bent over and it lasted almost an hour and went away. With my last prengancy I was kinda gassy before a missed period, but when I tested it was positive and from day 1 in my last pregnancy I had horrible bloating throughout my pregnancy and even Braxton hHicks from 20 weeks until I delivered. With my daughter I had nausea to hot dogs and I pooped some during sex with my husband before a missed period. With my oldest I had no symptoms at all even throughout my prengancy with him other then spotting when my AF didn't show. Also with the last 4 prengnacies ( I miscarried once) I haven't spotted. Everyone is different I just hate waiting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)