Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

More Questions for the Femara Users...

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:47 AM
  • 6 Replies
Femara users, how could you tell it was working? Did you feel anything when you were taking it at the start of the cycle? Any advice for me? Thanks again ladies!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Dani1009
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Femara makes my ovaries feel sore, achy; definitely feels different down there. Also some bloating. But mostly pains in the ovaries.
HJMF
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:21 PM
I'm only on cd5, my 3rd day of it and I feel ovary pain. Is that normal, or do you think it's just AF?

Quoting Dani1009:

Femara makes my ovaries feel sore, achy; definitely feels different down there. Also some bloating. But mostly pains in the ovaries.
Dani1009
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:05 AM
I would definitely say its the femara. I usually start feeling the ovary pains and twinges the day after my first dose, and it continues until ovulation.

Quoting HJMF:

I'm only on cd5, my 3rd day of it and I feel ovary pain. Is that normal, or do you think it's just AF?

Quoting Dani1009:

HJMF
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Awesome! Tomorrow is my last dose. I'm super stoked to start OPK's!

Quoting Dani1009:

I would definitely say its the femara. I usually start feeling the ovary pains and twinges the day after my first dose, and it continues until ovulation.

Quoting HJMF:

Quoting Dani1009:

nicole2884
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:02 AM
I really dont recall pain compared to clomid . It was so mild

I did have ovulation cramping the second time when we used ovidrel

But the first round was uneventful we believe i ovulated

I
Wright77
by Shelley on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:21 AM
This is my 1st Femara cycle and compared to Clomid it has been a piece of cake . I normally ovulate on CD19-20 but I got a positive OPK this morning on CD15 . I have had some ovary pains today but nothing horrible . I did have lower abdomen pain today after DH & I were done BDing which I'm sure is from the Femara . I would make sure you start your OPK's soon enough so you don't miss your surge. I normally start mine on CD15 but this being my first cycle I started earlier and I'm glad I did :) GL and baby dust
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)