Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:15 AM
  • 2 Replies
Hello, I am 36. I was supposed to get my menstrual on March 27th.. but she did not show. I am now 7 days late. I have been feeling like I have a uti for a week now but the doctor took a stick test and said i don't. I have the mild cramps , constant urination. This morning when i went to the bathroom i noticed i am spotting very light. What could this be? The doctor took a urine test but it came back negative and she told me to wait until 2 weeks for a blood test. Could i be pregnant or no..what do you guys think?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
michelle21240
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:50 PM

you could be pregnant some woman get spotting for it could be your cycle it could be a chemical  sometimes you havee to wait on prego test depending on horomones it takes 2wk and sometimes they dont work when you are prego.. sometimes a blood test dont work...... its happen to me and come to find out i misscarried and had dryed milk but doc say blood test and prego test neg....... but later they founfd out i was pregnant at one time or another because my breast was abseesed dry milk.... lol.... so if both come back negative.. get an ultrasound..........   and when a prego test keep turning postive then negative its most likely a chemical pregnancy.... its happen to me before also

Lashawn77
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Thank you for your response. I tried to take another test this morning but messed it up.:(
I go to the doctor on the 18th, the not knowing is frustrating.

Quoting michelle21240:

you could be pregnant some woman get spotting for it could be your cycle it could be a chemical  sometimes you havee to wait on prego test depending on horomones it takes 2wk and sometimes they dont work when you are prego.. sometimes a blood test dont work...... its happen to me and come to find out i misscarried and had dryed milk but doc say blood test and prego test neg....... but later they founfd out i was pregnant at one time or another because my breast was abseesed dry milk.... lol.... so if both come back negative.. get an ultrasound..........   and when a prego test keep turning postive then negative its most likely a chemical pregnancy.... its happen to me before also

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)