Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i thought i O'd this cycle already **picture**

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:11 AM
  • 11 Replies

Mobile Photo

Ive been charting my ovulation this cycle(started on 3-5 usally 40 day cycle) i got +! Opks on cd's 22-25.. i decided to test this morning cause my app says i was going to O on 4-5 and it looks +! Too me but how can that be? Can you ladies tell me what you think?

The one one the bottom is from today cd 30 and the one above it is from cd 29....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katamike
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Your sure your first set was +? Cause today's is def +. I would bd anyways! haha

sunshinebaby25
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Ill add a picture of them....

Quoting katamike:

Your sure your first set was +? Cause today's is def +. I would bd anyways! haha

sunshinebaby25
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Mobile Photo

sunshinebaby25
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Bump
sunshinebaby25
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Bump
GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Did you test until you got a negative opk?  Are you charting your BBT?

If you aren't charting so couldn't confirm you did O, its possible your body geared up to O with the CD22-25 opks but didn't and is now trying to O again.

I would definitely BD now, too.

sprinkles9112
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Top one looks a little light to be considered a full positive. Bottom one is nice and dark. 

sunshinebaby25
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:51 AM
No i didnt chart my bbt. And yes u tested until i got a negative. Im just confused

Quoting GwenMB:

Did you test until you got a negative opk?  Are you charting your BBT?

If you aren't charting so couldn't confirm you did O, its possible your body geared up to O with the CD22-25 opks but didn't and is now trying to O again.

I would definitely BD now, too.

sunshinebaby25
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:55 AM
The top is deff negative i took 2 more before the top one and they were negative as well.. the only reason i took on this morning is because my online app said im suppose to o on the 5th. But i thought it could be wrong and i o'd earlier because my cycle is irregular! Do you think it coukd be all outta wack cause i had a hsg this cycle?

Quoting sprinkles9112:

Top one looks a little light to be considered a full positive. Bottom one is nice and dark. 

sprinkles9112
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I'm not sure :( 
Maybe one of the other girls has more info on hsg affect O?  

Quoting sunshinebaby25:

The top is deff negative i took 2 more before the top one and they were negative as well.. the only reason i took on this morning is because my online app said im suppose to o on the 5th. But i thought it could be wrong and i o'd earlier because my cycle is irregular! Do you think it coukd be all outta wack cause i had a hsg this cycle?

Quoting sprinkles9112:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)