Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Day Late! QUESTION!!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:31 AM
  • 6 Replies
Question ladies, I tested yesterday at 14 DPO; BFN. Has anyone ever heard of someone testing Negative at 14 DPO but getting a positive around 17 DPO?? Also, I have been having sharp pains on my left side around where my ovary would be that goes down my leg. It comes and goes. Anyone else experience this??
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Blondeleigh
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:37 AM
I typically will not get a pos until cd32.. my cycles are usually around 28 days, hang in there, you still have chance
katamike
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:37 AM

I tested last month at 15 dpo and got a huge bfn, tested againg at 19 dpo and got a +. Sadly, we just m/c monday. But, that doesn't mean it will happen to you! Hcg takes several days after implantation to build up enough to show on a test. So I would wait a few days and test again if AF doesn't show. Do you bbt chart?

tstephens311
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:39 AM

No, I don't chart or anything. I have an app on my phone that I keep track of my cycles and keep up with my fertile days on there. 

tstephens311
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Quoting katamike:

I tested last month at 15 dpo and got a huge bfn, tested againg at 19 dpo and got a +. Sadly, we just m/c monday. But, that doesn't mean it will happen to you! Hcg takes several days after implantation to build up enough to show on a test. So I would wait a few days and test again if AF doesn't show. Do you bbt chart?

katamike
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:42 AM

ok, well I would just give it a few more days and test with a FRER if af stays away. GL!

Quoting tstephens311:

No, I don't chart or anything. I have an app on my phone that I keep track of my cycles and keep up with my fertile days on there. 

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:17 AM

If you aren't charting your bbt, you may not be 14DPO. You aren't out until you get AF! Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)