Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there a group or anyone else who had a miscarriage trying to conceive again on here ?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:43 AM
  • 6 Replies
Can anyone give me advice or hope? Since I am trying to conceive again after a miscarriage. I had 9 months ago. Is there a group that has been through this or someone I can talk to about it to give me advice? If there is someone who has been through something like what I have I would like some advice it would be much appreciated. When I lost my baby I was only 8 weeks along. Is it true that I should be able to easily get pregnant now again? Or is that just something the gynocologist tells you to try to make you feel better? Please I would love to hear advice on this I have been through so much and I am doing my best to try to move on. To try to conceive a baby again even though it is hard can someone anyone give me some tips on this and advice please?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
juniper1745
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:54 AM
I mc in jan. we are all here for you. When you feel ready and you hcg levels have gone down and you have had af after you mc you can try again. Pm if you want.
katamike
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I just lost mine 2 days ago at 5w2d. Alot of the ladies on here have had a m/c and went on to have healthy pregnancies. Every situation is different. This is my 1st m/c so I don't really have a whole lot of advice. There is a miscarriage and pregnancy loss support group here on CM. They will be able to give you better advice.

katamike
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:03 AM

click HERE for the group. Hope they help :)

Jrsmommy614
by Chrissy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:13 AM
There is a group for miscarriage and I had one in November ttc our rainbow baby. Gl & baby dust
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

i have had 4 mc's sweetie. I been ttc for 10 years and some months.... (bby#1) I am apart of the miscarriage and lost group and pregnancy after miscarriage. I mainly focus on this group because they are the most helpful. Alot of us here have went through them and would love to help you get through this ttc...

For the longest the doctors told me that I wouldnt get pregnant, i was raped and tubes scarred and etc.. So for three years me and im bf had tried. The week we broke up I had a positive pregnancy test after. A month later i mc'd. We had gotten back together but i didnt get preggers again so he left me. (after 4 years) Now im currently with my s/o for 4 plus almost years, we have been pregnant 3 times up to the 3rd month then i mc. My last mc was 2/25/12 11 weeks 5 days... I cried every day, then one day i started googling and found cafe mom.(around july) since then I have been able to cope with about all my losses. If you ever need a shoulder or a friend to talk to him her just hit me up on an instant message...

PrOuDaRmYWiF08
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I had my MC in Januaury at 12 weeks.

I *think* my cycle is regulating- I actually ovulated in March. So I'm hoping to get good news in the next few days. They say it's easier, but its different for every woman. Some women's cycles are really messed up after a MC, are your cycles back to normal??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)