Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When and how many times should I bd ?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:14 AM
  • 8 Replies
Ok I have been told nice a day for the day before O and the two days after then I was told only once day of O and once day after then I was told as many times as I can the day fer O and the day of O. Please help need to no the one that is good for the best sperm count.........

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mlawson803
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Depending on age of your SO, if he is young once a day and if older every other day. Men need time to replenish sperm so multiple times a day would not be best.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mdm122789
by Mel on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:31 AM
I wonder this too my dh is 24 is daily ok?

Quoting mlawson803:

Depending on age of your SO, if he is young once a day and if older every other day. Men need time to replenish sperm so multiple times a day would not be best.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mlawson803
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I would think at 24 there would be no problem to go everyday. My DH is in early 40's so every other day worked for us.

Quoting mdm122789:

Quoting mlawson803:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amilin82
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:12 PM
my so is 35 and has had many time gotten his exs prego but all ended in mis. and one out of the 6 mis. one was at like 5 months thay werre going in to see the sex of the baby. He said thay bd every night the last ex that got pregnant was 2 years ago.
Quoting mlawson803:

I would think at 24 there would be no problem to go everyday. My DH is in early 40's so every other day worked for us.

Quoting mdm122789:

Quoting mlawson803:

amilin82
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:37 PM

BUMP!

michelle21240
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:10 PM

the best sperm acount dont have sex until opk turns postive and have sex everyday.......  then and five days

tisha999
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Or every other day that's what i was told but I've try everyday that's how i have the 2 that's i got now now iam back to every other day since I've got older lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DACIA79
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:40 PM
My kids were conceived with daily sex we weren't trying or preventing I got pregnant 3 times in 19 months.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)