Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Convince me not to poas yet!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:42 PM
  • 22 Replies
Ok so I am only 6 dpo and I really want to take a test, but know that the chances of a positive is really unlikely.
So is anyone having any symptoms yet?
I am having sore breasts and really tired!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jjmmcc
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:45 PM

try to hold off a few more days :) I know its hard but you will probably just be throwing money out the window if you test now. I am the same way if i have tests in my house i will use them but i try to wait until at least 10dpo. good luck! baby dust!

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't do it. I used up all my pee sticks and now I've had a weird short af and I'm out of stuff to pee on!!
AustynsMommy4
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Lol yeah I have 4 in the bathroom! Just really hoping my ovulation tests were right! Baby dust to you also!!
Just.1.More
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I would wait a few days longer if u can its really early good luck
wantthatbaby46
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:26 PM

this! save them for when you'll likely get a positive!

Quoting DavonnaC:

Don't do it. I used up all my pee sticks and now I've had a weird short af and I'm out of stuff to pee on!!

feliciaanne1129
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I SO know how you feel lol. i am a weakling and im 9dpo and have been testing the past 4 days even though i know it will be neg. o.0 still, i test. monday night started spotting just saw it once when i wiped... apparently im still spotting cause there was brown blood when i checked my cervix today... thought it was implantation spotting but now with it being there 2 days later im not sure. been wearing a liner since i noticed the spotting monday night and theres been nothing on them at all.. its only there at my cervix. period not due till the 10th but still have neg tests which makes me sad :( maybe its still to early but im losing hope with each passing day. ttc sucks!

ChefFatCat
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Im sorry its not funny but the way you word it made me lmao over here as I said its not funny but ywt im.laughing....

Quoting DavonnaC:

PrOuDaRmYWiF08
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm 6 dpo too! I took one this morning and it had the faintest line- but my wondfo's have been giving me awful evap lines, so I'm sure thats what it is! I'm holding off until 8 dpo to take my FRER!!!

We can make it ;)

MamaBear2Be
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I didn't even get a positive blood test at 10dpo.  My doctor told me that it takes usually 12dpo to get a positive blood test.  I would definitely hold back a few more days.

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Haha I worded it to make it funny :) I could have said "I used up my stock of HPTs so now I'm unsure of my current status of pregnancy or not. It's especially frustrating considering my monthly menstration was shorter and lighter then normal thus leaving me confused and wishing I had acted differently a week ago..."

Hee hee this made me laugh. In all seriousness I'm forced to run to Walmart in a few minutes to buy something to pee on :)

Quoting ChefFatCat:

Im sorry its not funny but the way you word it made me lmao over here as I said its not funny but ywt im.laughing....

Quoting DavonnaC:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)