Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on me-or-I'm bored with questions

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:58 PM
  • 2 Replies
So for those of u who didn't ready my other post... I started AF at least a day early and it was odd. Still fairly heavy but not like normal and no cramps or clots or anything. Then on day 3 I barely spotted! Now I'm day four and don't have any spotting or anything. Have a wet feeling but when I go it's not blood. I am trying to hold it at work so after work I can run to Walmart and get more test just to be sure. But last nights was negative. *IF* it was implantation bleeding would it show now?? I'm guessing it was just a weird af but I want to be sure before I start weight watchers (it's expensive!!). And if it's not IB then I wish AF would stop messing with me!!

Edit to add

I couldn't hold it anymore so I went ahead and peed. So I'll test around five. But I had some pink this time so idk if its even worth it :'(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
feliciaanne1129
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:07 PM

im in the same boat right now so i feel ya girly. spotted monday night thought it was gone but today when checking cervix there was brown blood. so i think im still spotting but its not enough to show unless i check my cervix. I did think it was IB but now im not sure. due for af on the 10th, neg test this morning.. gues we both have to wait and see... fx for bfps!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)