• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I didnt mention this before

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:35 PM
  • 9 Replies

I have had 2 cone biops on my cervice the last one was 3 months ago. I hope this is not why I had a chemical. My dog said most of my cervix is still good and it is all healed so I should have no prob getting preg but make me wonder if my body knows im slightly broken. 

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Jenn941

cervix

Jenn941
3 moms liked this

My doctor said not by dog ! oh my

feliciaanne1129
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:36 PM

wow that is one smart dog!! lol just kidding, fx for bfp soon :)

x_Starr_x
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Your dog hum..... ok I had to laugh il say this I have had cc for 4 years now many surgrys on my cervix and some of it gone. Now with that said know the risks who u can get prego know that miss carry rate is very high and delivering to term don't even think about it. You may also be stitched. I still have cc and am pregnant but its been very rough for me with all the scares ive had I have to have monthly scans and already had Premature labor at 20 weeks ive hid my pregnancy becaĆ¹se we don't know if baby will make it so I'd rather not have to tell people my issues family friends that sort of thing. Now with all that said are you prepared to have intense appts possible issues and even losing your baby at 20 weeks 16 or even 32 due to premature labor or incompetent cervix. Its a hard choice to make I made mine based on I have to have a hystorectomy and ill have no more chances.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jenn941
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:22 PM

I have to have a hysto also so I have made my choice to have a child. Did you go to a specialiast right at the very begining or at 12 weeks? 

Jenn941
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Oh an some people with cc have had normal pregnancy and births no complicaitons it can happen! Hang in there! 

lucky1984
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Gl to you I hoope you get your bfp soon. And im sorry but when I read ed"YOUR DOG" I fell out rhe chair laughing, oh my goodness that made my day. I pray for a stucky baby for you.baby dust

Jenn941
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

My dog is very smart! 

x_Starr_x
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:52 PM
I had to go the next day after I found out.

Quoting Jenn941:

I have to have a hysto also so I have made my choice to have a child. Did you go to a specialiast right at the very begining or at 12 weeks? 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)