Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for those of you who had implantation bleeding, how long did it last.

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:00 PM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this

so im not due for af till the 10th, monday night (april 1st) around 9pm I had some spotting when i wiped... then thought it went away cause i have been wearing a liner for the past 2 days and nothings been on them. but when i checked my cervix today there was brown blood. so i decided to clean things out down there with a douch to get all the blood out and waited a couple hours and checked my cervix again and again there was a little brown blood. which means im still spotting just not enough to come out on its own. and this has me down :( is it still possible for this to be IB? or did i just have my hopes up for no reason? neg hpt this morning..9dpo

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SafariSun
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:05 PM

It sounds like AF is on her way but you never know for sure til it comes. My IB was one wipe of red and that was it. Not even a hint of brown/pink after that. I am one who spots brown before AF so that's how I knew something was up when I wasn't spotting as usual.

feliciaanne1129
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this

ugh i hope not. its been 2 days and hasnt started flow yet and im still a week away from af due date so fingers are crossed so super tight. but, if she comes i guess ill just try again next month -.-

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)