Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any readers willing to help out?!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:35 PM
  • 2 Replies

I gave up this cycle. i tracked the first day of my last period just so i would know that but everything else, i gave up on. no temping, no charting, no opk's nothing. i didnt even track what cycle day i was on. I just went and checked my app and apparently im on CD34. making me about 3-6 days late depending on how long my cycle was this month, as its been known to flucuate from 28 days-31 days

I dont want to get my hopes up quite yet. Ive had a few chemicals so im not planning on testing for 2 weeks. ( hopefully i can hold out that long lol) 

but i was wondering what you saw, if anything.  

in february i had a few readings done that said March ( some in the PR group and then cheri22) 

Thanks in advance for your time and energy!
-Kylie 

(ps just in case youre worried , f you dont want to get slammed with reading requests by replying to this, feel free to message me instead )

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:16 PM

The best thing to do is either post on the Psychic Realm or wait until pegleg has another contest for readings. Good luck and i hope you get a bfp soon.

kygoodsell89
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting hypnautica:

The best thing to do is either post on the Psychic Realm or wait until pegleg has another contest for readings. Good luck and i hope you get a bfp soon.

yea i've posted on PR too. was hopeful to find readers on here as well, and i was lucky enough to have 2 replies via message already. but if anyone else gets anything, let me know !! :)

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)