Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quick Question About DPO.

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:22 PM
  • 6 Replies
on Friday i had ewcm and it only lasted that day so i was sad that i wasn't going to ovulate; me and my wife decided to call our donor over anyways and he came Saturday morning and donated; well Saturday night i took a digital ovulation test and it came back positive. Sunday mid morning i took another test and it was negative just a little lighter and then i took one before bed and it was way lighter. Anyways long story short when should i count 1dpo? i am very confused.. And also is it common to have 1 day of ewcm and 1 day of positive opks and then nothing?. Thank you in adavance ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Yes, one day of ewcm & one day of positive opk is normal.

I would assume you O'd Sunday & count Monday as 1DPO.

Good luck!

Zkmommy2006
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Well i had ewcm friday after noon with a pos opk and none saturday but had an pos opk and no ewcm on sunday then Sunday evening a neg opk. I dont temp but the day i get my neg opk i count that as 1dpo! I dont know if that is right or not but i dont temp so i can't tell for sure when i o! Good luck hope you get your bfp soon!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HerWife0421
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Thank you very much. That's what I thought too so today would make me 3dpo instead of 4dpo. Now i don't have to go crazy lol thank you again

Quoting GwenMB:

Yes, one day of ewcm & one day of positive opk is normal.

I would assume you O'd Sunday & count Monday as 1DPO.

Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Most women O 12-24 hrs after their first positive opk. So if you got an early positive I would assume it was the same day, if it was later I would assume it was the next day. Its hard to say for sure if you aren't charting.

Just curious....I thought you or your spouse was already preggo?

HerWife0421
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:54 PM
I was pregnant but lost it a few days later.

Quoting NoraDun:

Most women O 12-24 hrs after their first positive opk. So if you got an early positive I would assume it was the same day, if it was later I would assume it was the next day. Its hard to say for sure if you aren't charting.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Oh I didn't know that, I hadn't seen you around (although I haven't been on much) so I thought you had moved on to the pregnancy group. Sorry for your loss, and good luck this cycle!

Quoting HerWife0421:

I was pregnant but lost it a few days later.

Quoting NoraDun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)