Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Great, another ultrasound

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:31 PM
  • 2 Replies

On Saturday(CD2) I went to the dr to get the ultrasound done and start another round of clomid. I told the dr(she wans't my dr) that 6 days after I got the trigger shot I started having brown to red very light spotting for 4 days. She had the nurses make a note to talk to my dr today. I already have an apppointment made at one office for the ultrasound  and trigger shot on Tuesday. So, they called me back this afternon and now I also have to go Monday to a different office to have a saline ultrasound done. I asked the nurse if she thought there was a chance I would be able to get the shot at Monday's appointment. She told me that they usually don't do "multiple exams" like that at one appointment and that I would most likely not be ready for the shot. Umm...would one day really make that big of a difference? I'm not sure what to think about this ultrasound. I did have one done about 3 years ago with my first ectopic and they didn't see anything. So on one hand I'm thinking they aren't going to find anything it will just end up being a waste of time and money and I'll still have to go to the other office the next day for the follie check ultrasound and shot. Then on the other hand I'm thinking, there is going to be something really wrong that is just going to make it even less likely  that I will be able to become pregnant. I mean, it has been over 3 years with 5 mc, a blood/gene disorder, finding out years later that I am needing meds so why not just add more stuff to "reasons why you will never be pregnant" pile?

01/08/13 photo jamielynn0709_zpsa0380556.png

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:59 PM
I'm sorry :( I really hope nothing is found and your able to trigger on Tuesday. As they say its better to be safe than sorry. Keep us updated on how everything goes. Good luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wantthatbaby46
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:06 PM

this

Quoting hypnautica:

I'm sorry :( I really hope nothing is found and your able to trigger on Tuesday. As they say its better to be safe than sorry. Keep us updated on how everything goes. Good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)