• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't call it bfn/bfp without a tweak...

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:57 PM
  • 19 Replies

Well here it is... Guessing af was just having fun with me. Spotted a little today. 

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IansMommy2012
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:59 PM
How bad spotting! Could it implantation? :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Well I thought I had started af Sunday. Which was one day early. It was sort of heavy but not like normal. Then Monday it tapered off to nothing. Tuesday I had a tiny bit of spotting and today I had a little spotting... Just an odd af I guess? No cramps or clots like I normally do. 

Quoting IansMommy2012:

How bad spotting! Could it implantation? :)

Jrsmommy614
by Chrissy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Mobile Photo

Here's your tweak! :-) I see color! It looks much better emailed than cropped out of a post :-) fx!!!!!
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Same test little different view lol and thank you sooooooo much!! So if this is a real line will it show up good with fmu??

Quoting Jrsmommy614:

Mobile Photo

Here's your tweak! :-) I see color! It looks much better emailed than cropped out of a post :-) fx!!!!!

Jrsmommy614
by Chrissy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:27 PM
How many dpo are you? It just might or if you hold long enough. How long did you hold for this test?
Jrsmommy614
by Chrissy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Could you email it? Its less blurry when emailed :-)

Quoting DavonnaC:

Same test little different view lol and thank you sooooooo much!! So if this is a real line will it show up good with fmu??

Quoting Jrsmommy614:

Mobile Photo

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:31 PM

I'm not sure how many dpo. If what i had was an actual period then I would be cd4. Maybe 16dpo. And I help it for 3.5 hrs. Drank a good bit of water tho. 

Quoting Jrsmommy614:

How many dpo are you? It just might or if you hold long enough. How long did you hold for this test?

Jrsmommy614
by Chrissy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:32 PM
If you get thirsty take small sips of water to kill the thirst try holding for as long as you can you might have O later than you think :-)

Quoting DavonnaC:

I'm not sure how many dpo. If what i had was an actual period then I would be cd4. Maybe 16dpo. And I help it for 3.5 hrs. Drank a good bit of water tho. 

Quoting Jrsmommy614:

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:40 PM

I just emailed the other pic. And I'm gonna take another in the morning so that ill have actual held it lol

Quoting Jrsmommy614:

If you get thirsty take small sips of water to kill the thirst try holding for as long as you can you might have O later than you think :-)

Quoting DavonnaC:

Quoting Jrsmommy614:

shackelford8610
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:04 PM

I see the line without a tweak... I would take a test in the morning... My friend spotted like this and went to the doctor and found out she was 4 1/2 weeks pregnant lol  GOOD LUCK!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)