Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feel like I'm in my tww!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:53 PM
  • 11 Replies

But I'm 8 days late! at 4 days late, my fmu hpt was negative. I thought I saw a faint line, but dh says "i know what you're talking about, but I think that's just where the line is supposed to show up" as it was too faint to tell if there was color or not.  In any case, I called the doctor and she said I needed to wait another week and test again. A WEEK!!! Only 3 more days left and I'm going crazy not testing. 

~Alisonsimple smile

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:04 PM

I'd be tempted to test tomorrow! It should be darker by then if you are pregnant.

wantthatbaby46
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I know! I'm surprised I've held out this long lol

Quoting GwenMB:

I'd be tempted to test tomorrow! It should be darker by then if you are pregnant.

feliciaanne1129
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:15 PM

dang you have some strong resolve... id be testing every day till af showed up lol

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:27 PM
2 moms liked this

I would have already tested. In fact I probably would have hung up the phone and peed on a stick while saying you can't stop me!!!!!!! 

Hee hee just hoping to make you smile lol

wantthatbaby46
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I know! I'm quite proud of myself for lasting 4 more days! lol

Quoting feliciaanne1129:

dang you have some strong resolve... id be testing every day till af showed up lol

wantthatbaby46
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO! that was great! thank you!

Quoting DavonnaC:

I would have already tested. In fact I probably would have hung up the phone and peed on a stick while saying you can't stop me!!!!!!! 

sprinkles9112
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:46 PM

I probably would've been POAS AS I was on the phone with them. HAHAHAHA

Quoting DavonnaC:

wantthatbaby46
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:47 PM
2 moms liked this

lol well, I was in the car when they called me back, so...that would've been messy lol

Quoting sprinkles9112:

I probably would've been POAS AS I was on the phone with them. HAHAHAHA

Quoting DavonnaC:

wantthatbaby46
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:23 AM

3 more days and I cannot stand it!!!! I am going to buy some hpt's today. I have heard so many stories of people not getting their bfp's until they were 8-9 WEEKS or even MONTHS along and I just, honestly, don't want that to be me! Of course, it'd be better than never getting a positive, but I wanna see a positive and not a negative. scared! :/

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:44 AM

I can't believe you havent been testing every day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)