Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you get positive

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:14 PM
  • 6 Replies
Do you get positive opk test after you have ovulated. I have had 4 days of positives. First day was negative in the morning than positive at night. Next days were positive morning and night. Temp went higher this morning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
katamike
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Do you have a pic you can post? I don't know if you can or not, never used an opk b4. Hope you got plenty of bd'ing in! lol

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Generally no. You may just be having a long surge.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fleurmegs
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:54 AM

You generally ovulate between 12-48 hours after your FIRST positive test (according to the instructions on mine).  The only way you can tell exactly which day you ovulate is if you're doing the temp charts, and you won't know until a few days after ovulation (if you're just starting to temp).  I generally have 4 days of positives too.  I think my LH is strong and long lasting.  I actually ovulated yesterday and I'm still getting positives... not exactly sure what that's about :)

MsWood729
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:33 AM

I got a + OPK on CD11, but I knew that was way to early for me to be getting the BIG O so I went & brought a cheapie OPK & continued testesing.  On CD16 I got a + on both my cheapie & CB digi OPK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Supermomof3boy
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Here is my chart I am almost positive I ovulated cd13. I usually get a positive opk in the morning and ovulate same day. Cd12 I did it at night and it was positive plus positive day and night for the rest of the days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supermomof3boy
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:03 AM
I am also feeling a lot more cm than usual for 4 days while ovulating and after.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)